Emil

Certified Memelord
It's an Aries game, you should know that's how the thread is gonna play out anyways
then id eagerly urge the active ones to stop spamming to make it readable for the others if the spam is worthless and leading us nowhere

𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗. 𝙶𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚞𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙿𝚘𝙴 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚄𝚕𝚝𝚛𝚊'𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜.
im not very active to make any of that sort of calls beyond what i see in front of me

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Since Bleach and Naruto are next on my HST Mafia list don't expect my Bleach game to be similar to this game set up. For anyone who played my HxH Mafia game on Fanverse expect that set up for my Bleach Game
I request Sakura in Naruto game

Worst

Custom title
not necrssarily. just dont think any1 is reading or establishing any sort of poe. usually thats the job of active townies but what im seeing today is very unoriganized. the poe seems very wide. wide enough to where there is basically none, which is awful given we do have a flipped scum

I've been telling people we should go for Reloaded / CoC since they're the closest connection with Ultra, especially CoC with that post Dr. Watson reminded me, but you also have to agree your early contribution was pretty poor and now it seems like you're all over the places since accusations started to pile up so idk u're not in a sweet spot rn

Well I have abilities processing so hopefully I do something to piss off scum
We're all counting on you senpai

𝙻𝚞𝚔𝚊 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚜𝚌𝚞𝚖 𝚝𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚒𝚖𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚈𝚘𝚗𝚔𝚘 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚟𝚎.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I'm literally trying to establish a PoE. Can we get this guy outta here already...
no offense but doesnt seem like u have any poe going because u voted me on a whim for hating on indies which is mostly NAI for me

which tells me that i immediately shot up the priority list for you for doing something NAI, aka you had nothing close to whats called a poe

then id eagerly urge the active ones to stop spamming to make it readable for the others if the spam is worthless and leading us nowhere

im not very active to make any of that sort of calls beyond what i see in front of me

Ekko stop turning into me, you're supposed to be a spammer, not a low poster complaining about spamming that's my whole stict

no offense but doesnt seem like u have any poe going because u voted me on a whim for hating on indies which is mostly NAI for me

which tells me that i immediately shot up the priority list for you for doing something NAI, aka you had nothing close to whats called a poe
I see a lot of words that say nothing.

Worst

Custom title
𝙻𝚞𝚔𝚊 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚜𝚌𝚞𝚖 𝚝𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚒𝚖𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚈𝚘𝚗𝚔𝚘 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚟𝚎.
U think so ? I do agree he's starting to look a little sus here

Emil

Certified Memelord
ill give u some pointers on where to start if ur willing to put in the effort in this mess

do a detailed iso of ultra prior to his death. by that i mean check who he talked to and who talked to him. make a list of these people and we can try to narrow down players who r outside of his faction

to solve multiballs u dont use a standard town and scum readlist. u need a list like this

likely not faction 1

likely not faction 2

likely not faction 1 or 2

now fill in where we have each player at currently

someone like fuji can be filled into the last slot for example

if its 3 factions then man this is gonna be more of a mess and probably not worth the effort before flips from the other teams