Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
𝚈𝚎𝚜, 𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚒𝚝.
And apparently it plays no part in your thinking then? Otherwise I don't know how to explain this post:
𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚣𝚎𝚛𝚘 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚏 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝, 𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚘.

We can literally confirm the guy.

@lemon.de if you can paralyze more players, use it again on Emil/Ekko please.
𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚘𝚗: "𝙸 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍. 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎."

And apparently it plays no part in your thinking then? Otherwise I don't know how to explain this post:
𝙸𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗'𝚝. 𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚢𝚎𝚝.

Worst

Custom title
𝙸𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗'𝚝. 𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚢𝚎𝚝.
Isn't it simpler than that ? If lemon heavily hinted he's Reiju to a point where we could easily guess it he will get magma fisted as soon as Ariess sees it right ?

Ratchet

Okay, but the point was that it's unlikely scum put themselves in a position to be counterclaimed like that anyway, so it should be safe to assume that they are town for now. If someone casts aspersions on the clear, then we can revisit. Seems like a sensible way to process this info, no?

Okay, but the point was that it's unlikely scum put themselves in a position to be counterclaimed like that anyway, so it should be safe to assume that they are town for now. If someone casts aspersions on the clear, then we can revisit. Seems like a sensible way to process this info, no?

𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚎, 𝚒𝚖𝚘 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚜𝚊𝚏𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚞𝚖𝚎. 𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚐𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏 𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚓𝚞𝚖𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚠𝚢𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚆𝚄 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚕𝚢𝚣𝚒𝚗𝚐.

Ratchet

And actually one of the reasons I was sussing you was the fact that your contribution was only a focus on TAC which is MIA rn
My two pence on this is that YTW was clearly bothered by the notion that he "isn't doing anything", which isn't a reaction I think he can fake. If I assume then that it's genuine, it doesn't make much sense to be frustrated by that as scum, so he's far more likely to be Town. Does that make sense?

𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚎, 𝚒𝚖𝚘 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚜𝚊𝚏𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚞𝚖𝚎. 𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚐𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏 𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚓𝚞𝚖𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚠𝚢𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚆𝚄 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚕𝚢𝚣𝚒𝚗𝚐.
Again. Unless you're Reiju yourself you have no reason to assume all these things. It's pointless. We make him use his stuff and if he can't he can go. Why are you hung up on a self resolving case?

Ratchet

But it is safe to assume - someone will duly correct our course if it's wrong in time. Until then, he can be treated as town. Innocent until further notice, sort of thing.

Worst

Custom title
My two pence on this is that YTW was clearly bothered by the notion that he "isn't doing anything", which isn't a reaction I think he can fake. If I assume then that it's genuine, it doesn't make much sense to be frustrated by that as scum, so he's far more likely to be Town. Does that make sense?
Well if you put it that way......

But the way you phrase things it looks like they always make sense senpai xD that's why you're either mech confirmed or in the " flip asap list "

Status
Not open for further replies.