Status
Not open for further replies.
𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚏 𝙲𝚘𝙲 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚋𝚎 𝙺𝚊𝚒𝚍𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚊𝚢𝚜. 𝙿𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚛 𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝙲𝚘𝙲 𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚜:

Bc he had only posted fluff. I have through numerous games and most likely sites expressed my beliefs that people can fluff all they want as long as they have some game related posts

Scum are ones that will not give any game related posts and try and skate by doing nothing

CoC had only fluff posts so I wanted to vote them early and see if it would change their playstyle

I didn't know it was their 2nd game ever so just fluff posts that early was fine and I moved to Muugen who still refuses to answer why he tagged flower out of no where for protection
Looks like we got a boat load of scum trying to ride me but they got bucked 🤣

I'm leaning back to CoC. Very opportunistic here
@CoC: Color of Clowns did you ever explain why you randomly hopped on the scum led train of me d1?
Why CoC today but not d1 when I was pushing for it?
@CoC: Color of Clowns , where you at?

Don't be hiding from the thread, it can be your friend

Emil

Certified Memelord
Do you want me to present thoughts on Pot on the basis of what you have to offer or not?
ok so im gonna assume u have no read on pot on ur own then?

then why r u calling my suspicion on him throwing shit at everything? doesnt seem like u bothered looking at how it started

and u make no argument regarding pot being town, so again why r u opposed to me pushing him? ur full of it eh?

Worst

Custom title
𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚏 𝙲𝚘𝙲 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚋𝚎 𝙺𝚊𝚒𝚍𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚊𝚢𝚜. 𝙿𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚛 𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝙲𝚘𝙲 𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚜:
Polar was not in the PoE & no one was paying attention to what he was saying anyway, clear distancing since CoC and Ultra almost did a combo on me, he was their last hope

then why r u calling my suspicion on him throwing shit at everything? doesnt seem like u bothered looking at how it started

and u make no argument regarding pot being town, so again why r u opposed to me pushing him? ur full of it eh?
Pot is LHF who is always getting pushed and he's an easy target.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning

I didn't oppose you pushing him. You throwing shot all over the place doesn't exclusively just apply to Pot. I've asked you to make your case and you've gone off onto some other unrelated tangent and twisted what I said. If you can mech clear yourself like you claimed you could do then I suggest you go get on with it.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I didn't oppose you pushing him. You throwing shot all over the place doesn't exclusively just apply to Pot. I've asked you to make your case and you've gone off onto some other unrelated tangent and twisted what I said. If you can mech clear yourself like you claimed you could do then I suggest you go get on with it.
excellent, then who else does it apply to? as far as im concerned pot is the only one ive actually pushed

ive voiced some suspicion on lemon based on few posts ive read but dropped it immediately when people said he was cleared. feel free to make the case that in my final hours as scum i decide to spend my time pushing a cleared player when 70% of the player base is null rn!

𝙲𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍: 𝙰 𝚐𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚊 𝚙𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚝 𝚊 𝚛𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊 𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚊 𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚕𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎. 𝙽𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝚋𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐.

Emil

Certified Memelord
also id rather eat yeet than mech clear, yall can see it in my role

the game wud be unplayable for scum if town can just do that lol. im gonna give them a fighting chance

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
excellent, then who else does it apply to? as far as im concerned pot is the only one ive actually pushed

ive voiced some suspicion on lemon based on few posts ive read but dropped it immediately when people said he was cleared. feel free to make the case that in my final hours as scum i decide to spend my time pushing a cleared player!
This first paragraph is wholly untrue. Lemon, me, even Flower, you've cast aspersions to all of them. That's what I call throwing shit everywhere.

Now I've given you 3, no 4 chances to explain your argument on Pot. So far all I have is "because I say so". I find that to be, well, to be polite, I find it to not be very compelling. If you'd rather spend your final hours disputing characterizations of your behaviour that we both know I can very easily evidence, the fact you mentioned Lemon proves you are aware of the fact it can be interpreted this way, then you're welcome to. I will not be engaging on it. Neither will I engage with your WIFOM defences. I don't consider you as a particularly strong scum player so I don't operate under the assumption that everything you do has a logical and sound reason for it. Now, feel free to make your case, or otherwise clear yourself like you said you could. Ideally both!

Emil

Certified Memelord
This first paragraph is wholly untrue. Lemon, me, even Flower, you've cast aspersions to all of them. That's what I call throwing shit everywhere.

Now I've given you 3, no 4 chances to explain your argument on Pot. So far all I have is "because I say so". I find that to be, well, to be polite, I find it to not be very compelling. If you'd rather spend your final hours disputing characterizations of your behaviour that we both know I can very easily evidence, the fact you mentioned Lemon proves you are aware of the fact it can be interpreted this way, then you're welcome to. I will not be engaging on it. Neither will I engage with your WIFOM defences. I don't consider you as a particularly strong scum player so I don't operate under the assumption that everything you do has a logical and sound reason for it. Now, feel free to make your case, or otherwise clear yourself like you said you could. Ideally both!
well, i suspected you way before any of this
i never suspected flower today

neither of these 2 count. i was not a wagon when i voted you. you cant qualify me suspecting u first as me throwing shit at everything

this isnt gonna be how it works, if u have any reason to read pot town id suggest u come out with it asap, otherwise ur talking pure shite

Status
Not open for further replies.