Status
Not open for further replies.
𝙰𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚜 𝙻𝚞𝚔𝚊 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚁𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚖 𝙰𝚜𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚎 𝙴𝚖𝚒𝚕 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚁𝙰, 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝙻𝚞𝚔𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝙴𝚖𝚒𝚕.

Worst

Custom title
After being accused of a false lie detect, I think a town could do one of primarely two things. 1. Demonstrate exactly where he lied in his ISO / ask which post was lie detected, or 2. Simply claim it's false. Of course, their are outliars, but regardless. What Worst did was instead states that oh yeah, I lie all of the time! When pushed further on exactly where in his ISO he lied, he simply restated the fact that he lied all of the time without actually like, showing where he lied? @Worst still waiting for that btw!

Aside from the simple fact that he admitted to lying which is policy worthy if it's a town IMO since a town has no reason to constantly lie in a game like this, I just fail to see a town having that reaction at all? Like, forgive me if I'm wrong but where in the world does that come from a town lol
I have very good reasons to lie, and I'm also waiting for Ariess.

Emil

Certified Memelord
𝙰𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚜 𝙻𝚞𝚔𝚊 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚁𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚖 𝙰𝚜𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚎 𝙴𝚖𝚒𝚕 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚁𝙰, 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝙻𝚞𝚔𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝙴𝚖𝚒𝚕.
thats not what happened, i voted RA for his entrance post. think he was looking for an angle to enter today and found the easiest angle: luka's lie detect shenanigans

1. I never went RA
2. Answer my question

Emil

Certified Memelord
1: lol this is Mafia, everyone lies that's the game. There is a reason "Truth Meta" got memes into Oblivion
2: yeah but let's further explore why this is BS in
3: It was a scum lie detect, of which we don't know the exact post. But you are right in one thing, scum did actually tunnel in. You and Ultra both hard tunneled and You've been acting near offended that Town hasn't jumped into the Lie Detect, despite the above points. And when this is explained to you, instead of any sort of counter argument you project "TMI", which it seems is far more likely to be from your end if you're so insistent on this phase lynching someone off of a scum ability we didn't even see the post it targeted

[Vote Lynch Luka]
Already did that

No a town member lies all the time. The doctor doesn't just come out day two and say "I'm the doctor" nor do they ever until it's to their advantage. You lie to position yourself best to help your Team, town or scum

And I can name every damn game I'm town where I lie and I can name a game each for every person in this thread who has lied as town for their own advantage. You fuck right off with that bullshit argument.

Nah you're reading based on it alone, especially since you refuse to even acknowledge the point that it was a lie detect by Blackbeard, and refuse to acknowledge that we don't even know the post, and what speculation we did do (which you convenient ignored since you were active in the thread during that time too) to point out what posts Worst 2.0 could have made than made sense to be lie detected
also fair bit of overselling here on a player thats already giga suspected, but what do i know. maybe yall copped luka and he came back scum kek

bet u thought we'd read this post and read you town for it huh. maybe if i was flower

tae be fair

town omits (how many shots are left, doesn't disclose certain things for better self-concealment); mafia boldly lies ("am town", "player X would do this as scum)

you've got a select few players that boldly lie as town but the majority will omit to avoid being an immediate target to mafia especially if the role they have is powerful

both are a bit different because there's different motives behind this behavior.

tae be fair

town omits (how many shots are left, doesn't disclose certain things for better self-concealment); mafia boldly lies ("am town", "player X would do this as scum)

you've got a select few players that boldly lie as town but the majority will omit to avoid being an immediate target to mafia especially if the role they have is powerful

both are a bit different because there's different motives behind this behavior.
I already gave an example of Worst lying as Town (Water 7 game from Fuji). He's defo the former category.

Didnt see it
Null

Do it then
Dragon Ball Mafia 2018
Mafia fest 2018 rounds 2, 3 and 5
Doomsday mafia
One piece villains mafia
Double Jester mania
Favorixes
Alien Mafia
Duskwood mafia
MMV
Valorant mafia
Tower of God Mafia
Members Mafia
Sandwich Mafia
Standoff 4
Favourites X
IEV
WoT mafia
iconic
Women in Fiction
Loot box Mafia
Coffee Mafia
Digimon Mafia
Pokemon Platinum
HST 6
Bleach mafia
Tower of God Mafia (OLF)
Christmas Mafia
One Piece Mafia (OLF)
Bloodborne Mafia
Fruit Mafia
One Last Jestermania
Castlevania mafia
And a few others I can't be bothered to look up the titles to because work is picking up now

This is a super role madness, this is not a vanilla game
If tthis was a vanilla game, say cop9er- I agree! But, unfortunately, it's not </3. You're applying different games to this context
My guy I've played more Aries games than Vanilla it 100% still applies here

Emil

Certified Memelord
updating read list, treat it as a legacy

people i threw shit on to see if it sticks
sigis
pot
ratchet

rest
null, minus consensus town

Status
Not open for further replies.