Status
Not open for further replies.
The confusing Charlie and Juliet was likely genuine, but it also shows he isn’t putting much thought into it as otherwise he‘d have focused on the UN Charlie, looked him up, ISO‘d him and memorized his UN.
Neh. I disagree w/ this obviously lol
If I think Charlie is Juliet I'm going to think the two are the same people even as I ISO them lol

You need to know his UN to ISO him…
I didnt ISO Juliet I only did Charlie (I think I misunderstood your post)
I didnt cross reference it w/ past games, only off of my memory
I dont think anybody can deny either their are significant gameplay differences between the two that would read as clasically wolfy either if I actually thought Charlie was Juliet

Emil

Certified Memelord
throwing implies hurting my alignment and im not doing that. im encouraging active good discussions instead of lazy gameplay

im not even being too picky about it. mech in SRMs is immanent so we can get carried by it. just do not do flavor confirmations. thats insanely strong and boring.

no because im operating on pure scum hunting in thread rn, none can qualify this as throwing, just selfish. specially if my scum reads turn out correct
No youre game throwing, you have a way to prove yourself as town and youre deciding to let yourself get lynched instead of doing it. You are workinf against your wincon by leading to a town mislynch.

He has repeatedly refused to ISO anyone, myself, Worst 2.0 and somehow gets two different people conflated then says he even did so while ISOing them
Nobody asked me to ISO anybody tho? I'm not refusing so much as I'm just not doing it which nobody else is either so xD
Yeah I got two people confused like this isnt AI lol

Day-2: Davy Fight R/P/S Winners
Players with a + won the round . You have unlocked one Burst mode ability

throwing implies hurting my alignment and im not doing that. im encouraging active good discussions instead of lazy gameplay

im not even being too picky about it. mech in SRMs is immanent so we can get carried by it. just do not do flavor confirmations. thats insanely strong and boring.
You are hurting your own alignment by not letting town find you.

Emil

Certified Memelord
No youre game throwing, you have a way to prove yourself as town and youre deciding to let yourself get lynched instead of doing it. You are workinf against your wincon by leading to a town mislynch.
well im not self voting you see. im telling them to vote someone else and presenting my reasoning for it. if people dont listen its not rly my fault lol

Status
Not open for further replies.