Status
Not open for further replies.
I‘m saying it‘s dumb you try arguing against it when it clearly shows you haven’t put in much thought.
Like I really havent true
> I confused two people
> Noticed significant differences in the gameplay between this game and the last game (under the basis that they were the same people)
> Called it out
> I'm wolf for confusing two people
xD

Players with a + won the round . You have unlocked one Burst mode ability
@Ariess 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐, 𝚖𝚢 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚛, 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝙿𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚛 𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚠𝚒𝚌𝚎. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚎𝚜, 𝙸'𝚖 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍, 𝚊𝚜 𝙸 𝚝𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚠, 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚟𝚒𝚊 𝙿𝙼, 𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚊 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚞𝚗𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐!

@Ariess 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐, 𝚖𝚢 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚛, 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝙿𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚛 𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚠𝚒𝚌𝚎. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚎𝚜, 𝙸'𝚖 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍, 𝚊𝚜 𝙸 𝚝𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚠, 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚟𝚒𝚊 𝙿𝙼, 𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚊 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚞𝚗𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐!
Answer my question

aight no offense man just stop being a muppet

i went from 30 posts to 191 in few hours just to get something going in thread. im gonna use my abilities how i want to
Lol shut up, your post count isnt going to help town find you. If you have stuff that can help town find you do it. Else youre game throwing you fucking clown.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Sigh. This is so fucking stupid. I‘ve been trying all day to figure shit out, get no help in any way and now I can’t even unlock my burst to REMOVE THE OPEN SCUM.
well maybe u need to start changing the people that u ask, maybe u will receive help if u try to talk to the ppl u r tunneling

I added you, its just not letting me correctly @ you. I'm not sure why but check all the way at the bottom. You won

Sigh. This is so fucking stupid. I‘ve been trying all day to figure shit out, get no help in any way and now I can’t even unlock my burst to REMOVE THE OPEN SCUM.
Sorry to interject but I believe you've just been tunneling on the same two players as opposed to trying to "figure shit out", I normally don't make posts like this since it can sometimes sound disrespectful but if the town you're tunneling isn't complaining very much, only pushing their world view like they have been for the past 263 pages I don't think you have the right to call things "so fucking stupid". You also cannot say "get no help in any way" because 3/4ths of the thread are your loyal sheep who will follow you through thick and thin, and anybody else (like me) who disagrees with your reads is branded the label of "pushing obvious town" and "defending scum".

Status
Not open for further replies.