Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Look dude I think you might be town. But for those that dont town read you you can help them by proving yourself. The fact that you can but you’re mot doing it makes you a gamethrower.
well then ur already playing better than town then, u got nothing to worry about man

Sigh. This is so fucking stupid. I‘ve been trying all day to figure shit out, get no help in any way and now I can’t even unlock my burst to REMOVE THE OPEN SCUM.
𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚊 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚞𝚗𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚔 𝚒𝚝, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚊 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸'𝚖 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝.

Already did several times, not doing it again
I haven't seen much of Pot Goblin this game, saw his name a couple times brought up by other people in their Poses.

And moving the goal posts again. You don't give a shit about that and I proved it already when I pointed out the post I believe Worst made that was Lie Detected and tagged you into that one priorly, and not only have you refused to engage with that topic, you yourself said that an ISO of Worst is something town should do

While the context and connotation of your pots implies Worst should have been the one to do that, you also failed to follow up and do what you suggested a townie should do: ISO and investigate further. You know investigate lies, the entire point of this game
If you could read you'd realize the question has already been answered, I've quoted it at you and it's Worsts post you have read in your PM, but refuse to acknowledge in thread looking for anything else to distract from that, asking for more info, yet at the same time you refuse to actually engage with the posts at all as you once again prove here.

Yeah you're scum
Out of respect for the plausibility I'm missing something I looked at your two posts with any substance since I proposed the simple question of "what did you lie about", as well as "why would a town say they're repeatedly lying" and you said you already answered both when you have not. I agree the lie detect means nearly nothing, but the reaction to the lie detect is borderline outing.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ratchet lied to me about the RPS why would he do that lol.
maybe he needs that haki burst to do some scummy stuff

or at a minimum, cucking the indie that killed scum from getting powered up

afterall ratchets gonna be in a bad position once i flip so might as well do as much dmg as he can b4 going down

𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚊 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚞𝚗𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚔 𝚒𝚝, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚊 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸'𝚖 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝.
Recheck what you quoted mate, it's way at the bottom your name. It's just not letting me correctly tag you. Just got back so I haven't checked any of my pms. Will do that now

Somebody cult me already. I‘m out now.
Don't worry, you're practically already culted with this gameplay. I think culting you would be a huge disrespect and a egregious play from scum off of the basis that what you're doing can hardly be called playing mafia. Instead, you're picking 2 names in a pot and pushing them without actually responding to them explaining their actions.

maybe he needs that haki burst to do some scummy stuff

or at a minimum, cucking the indie that killed scum from getting powered up

afterall ratchets gonna be in a bad position once i flip so might as well do as much dmg as he can b4 going down
Ratchet has an innocent mech clear. Also cucking me is a really bad idea.

Don't worry, you're practically already culted with this gameplay. I think culting you would be a huge disrespect and a egregious play from scum off of the basis that what you're doing can hardly be called playing mafia. Instead, you're picking 2 names in a pot and pushing them without actually responding to them explaining their actions.
Lol Ive never seen you this mad.

I think youre town for what its worth.

Hey guys, just going to point out I proposed a question to Crowned Witch like 10 pages ago of "what conversation have you started that didn't stem from OMGUS", asked them to answer ~~6 times and they have not.

Out of respect for the plausibility I'm missing something I looked at your two posts with any substance since I proposed the simple question of "what did you lie about", as well as "why would a town say they're repeatedly lying" and you said you already answered both when you have not. I agree the lie detect means nearly nothing, but the reaction to the lie detect is borderline outing.
Lmao you at best skimmed them and this post proves it
Again thank you for proving Flower and I right, you're not really reading posts or putting in effort

Status
Not open for further replies.