Powers & Abilities Why don’t people value future sight?

To me it seems like people over look exactly how powerful Future Sight (“FS”)is. If a character is proficient is FS they will be impossible to hit unless you meet a certain speed threshold and they’ll land attacks on their opponents much easier.

It doesn’t seem like this power is valued much in the community and it’s likely because Zoro or Sanji don’t have it. People come up with head cannon ways around it and state shit like you just need AOE attacks to bypass it yet it has never been an AOE attack that actually hit an FS user who tried to dodge it.

So without headcannon or agenda why don’t you guys value this ability?
Me personally I value it highly, part of the reason I have Katakuri>Marco as the 3rd strongest YC1 , we’ll 4th strongest if we include Zoro.
Benn>King>Kat>Marco

We don’t value it for the same reasons we will stop valuing. AdCoC it will get nerved. Luffy is able to use future sight all the time just like Kata. He should be able to counter everything Ulti has and yet he gets captured. This is because future sight got nerved. And that’s why people don’t value it.
AdCoC was strong enough to hurt Kaido and is again useless in egghead. Unless Luffy uses G5 nothing works. This is an issue that a lot of anime and manga have, so it’s not a one piece exclusive.

H

Herrera95

Future Sight is a joke made by Oda. Characters with Future Sight eventually simply don't use it. Katakuri had Future Sight and was WAY faster than base Luffy yet G3 Big Hand was able to grab him and he couldn't release himself. In extended battles your FS will get weaker because of haki deplet and will stop working. The same wasn't seeing by Armament and Conquerors since the strongest attacks are usually made at the end of the fight.

Kaidou is faster? Zoro had no problem dealing with him at all.
Yeah Kaido is far faster than King several times faster actually.
Kaido was matching G5 which himself could match Kizaru
King was blitzed by Marco and even Izo.
King's speed was never hyped to be anywhere close to Kaido's one
As for Zoro he didn't even fought a serious Kaido it's not an argument

You mean a fanfiction

It wasn't blitzing lol , it was changing direction mid way. Kaidou only used FS once just to show luffy that he ain't the only one who can use it lmao.
It was blitzing. Kaido couldn't do anything until he used FS. He was even complaining about it and begged Luffy to stop it.

Headcanon lmao , in reality zoro blitzed him
If Law didn't exchange his place with Zoro, Kaido would have blitzed him
And yes King got blitzed by Marco.

Tatsumaki doesn't stop until it cuts the opponent makes it even dangerous than Snakesman Punches. Plus it adds lethality and if haki coated. God bless your FS user lmao
This whole thing is an headcannon. Bring substantial proof from the manga not what you thinks about Tatsumaki

You have evidence to support your claims either my blud
Yeah I gave several evidences of FS users dodging attacks and what was shown as a valid counter to FS in the manga

It's a very good ability if you have a logia or in situations like Kidd vs fodder fleet or that gifter who was going to poison bomb Udon. But it's just a worst sharigan just cause you see it coming doesn't mean your body can react in time.

Enel doesn't have FS
It can easily be retconned in to FS. Or just simply state that was what it was. Enels mastery was INSANE yet he didn't even call it haki but mantra. Yes, you can attribute some of it to his fruit but go back and re-read that arc, his feats for a character 800 chapters back are off the chart.

It can easily be retconned in to FS. Or just simply state that was what it was. Enels mastery was INSANE yet he didn't even call it haki but mantra. Yes, you can attribute some of it to his fruit but go back and re-read that arc, his feats for a character 800 chapters back are off the chart.
No. The wall bouncing attack was able to hit Enel specifically because condom was punching blindly and Enel wasn't able to read his intentions. If he had FS he'd be able to predict where those punches would travel either way.

It's downplayed because it's overshadowed by two other advanced haki types which actually add to destructive capabilities

CoO pretty much just means you can dodge more
CoA and CoC literally make you hit harder. That's why no one fucking cares

Because top tiers don't value it. You'll see hype for it, when a top tier does something crazy with it.

“Among the mightiest in the world, you’ll find some who can see a little into the future.”

Kaido was getting smacked around by a weaker Luffy because of FS. Oda barely has Luffy using this skill cuz it’s so OP.
:gokulaugh:

“Among the mightiest in the world, you’ll find some who can see a little into the future.”

Kaido was getting smacked around by a weaker Luffy because of FS. Oda barely has Luffy using this skill cuz it’s so OP.
:gokulaugh:
Kaido didn't give too shits about it. Only used it to flex on luffy. Never did it again. It's for bums like Katakuri, until a top tier actively uses it in a fight. Nice try though :milaugh:

Kaido didn't give too shits about it. Only used it to flex on luffy. Never did it again. It's for bums like Katakuri, until a top tier actively uses it in a fight. Nice try though :milaugh:
Doesn’t give two shits about it, yet when he’s in a bind he’s not above using it himself. I guess that’s why Shanks had to invent FS killing haki. Cuz apparently no top tiers give two shits about it according to you. :kobeha:

Doesn’t give two shits about it, yet when he’s in a bind he’s not above using it himself. I guess that’s why Shanks had to invent FS killing haki. Cuz apparently no top tiers give two shits about it according to you. :kobeha:
Using an ability you have at your disposal =/= caring about it or hyping it. This is embarassing even for you (not surprised though).