Speculations Will EoS Sanji beat a Gorosei?

?

• Total voters
Possible just depending on how the story ends. If it's shs and allies vs the wg as a hole I think sanji has to fight 1 as he'll be at least top 6 of luffys allies. If parts of the wg are beaten before shs fight them head on then I don't think sanji fights 1 but a admiral.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
50/50 on this.

Oda had chance to give us something for future in egghead like Venus - Zoro Kitetsu or Luffy - Warcury - tough skin/haki but he put sanji against Venus and Saturn and we know these two aren't the elders sanji would fight if oda has any such plan.

50/50 on this.

Oda had chance to give us something for future in egghead like Venus - Zoro Kitetsu or Luffy - Warcury - tough skin/haki but he put sanji against Venus and Saturn and we know these two aren't the elders sanji would fight if oda has any such plan.
Tbh Sanji never interacts with his fights prior to fighting them.

Dragon , Sabo , Yamato , Law , Zoro
There are so many stronger than sanji.

He's been already humiliated twice in front of Gorosei.
you forgot Kid and Killer too. If Shanks would not have interfered, Killer was going to make minced meat out of the walking McDonalds in Shanks’ crew, who also happens to be the peak level Sanji can ever reach.
Face it boys, Sanji will never be as strong as Supernovas (10 year old Bonney is again and again and again shown to be way way way way stronger than him) or Shicibukais. All that ever waits for him is a random okama vice admiral at the end of the day.

you forgot Kid and Killer too. If Shanks would not have interfered, Killer was going to make minced meat out of the walking McDonalds in Shanks’ crew, who also happens to be the peak level Sanji can ever reach.
Face it boys, Sanji will never be as strong as Supernovas (10 year old Bonney is again and again and again shown to be way way way way stronger than him) or Shicibukais. All that ever waits for him is a random okama vice admiral at the end of the day.
Killer is still surpasseble , but definitely not Kidd.

Reminder, the more people drag down Sanji's powerlevel, the more they actually lower Zoro's too, because like it or not, they're relative to each other & share the same title.