Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
Patience, Reloaded, patience. Oda needs to build still more tension. He is already working on that with Nasjuro, who is going after the SHPs (Nami's group) now. Then he still needs to reveal Stussy's true allegiance. And last but not least, Oda needs to make Kizaru move again. Because, he needs to show us his promised "that person against that person" (aka Kizaru against Lucci).

Not long anymore, but soon. :optimistic:

Patience, Reloaded, patience. Oda needs to build still more tension. He is already working on that with Nasjuro, who is going after the SHPs (Nami's group) now. Then he still needs to reveal Stussy's true allegiance. And last but not least, Oda needs to make Kizaru move again. Because, he needs to show us his promised "that person against that person" (aka Kizaru against Lucci).

Not long anymore, but soon. :optimistic:
That person against that person was surely Kuzan vs Garp, Kid vs Shanks, or Law vs Blackbeard. Lucci vs Kizaru wouldn't be anywhere near as interesting or shocking of a matchup as those, even if it happened.

That person against that person was surely Kuzan vs Garp, Kid vs Shanks, or Law vs Blackbeard. Lucci vs Kizaru wouldn't be anywhere near as interesting or shocking of a matchup as those, even if it happened.
Oda said in his last Festa-letter from December 2023 that the fight will happen in 2024. We still need to see it.

Oda said in his last Festa-letter from December 2023 that the fight will happen in 2024. We still need to see it.
Then it's probably Luffy vs Kizaru rematch after all these years, or something upcoming regarding Garp's capture or cross guild. What would be so crazy about Lucci vs Kizaru to warrant getting hyped by Oda as some mystery matchip a year in advance?

I hope I didn't enhance your agent of chaos ways, because now with VIP you can keep changing your nickname, your tag and your user picture to the point of utter chaos :noo: just like our Carrot cult 🤣
Aye. This'll be a blast :sadgrin:
The traitors are sentenced to the last circle of the hell
Good thing I will be exempted :fransuper: