Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
You guys do realize that as far as we're aware, she can't actually replicate Nika's ability, only appearance right? This could all change next week, but I think this transformation is more symbolic than anything else - it's Bonney finally becoming free from all the awful horseshit she's had in her life.

The way Bonney's power works is she alters herself to match a future or past she can envision. Right? Well, unless she can envision herself eating Luffy's fruit (and Luffy dying - which kinda goes against the entire point of her and Kuma's character arc) it's just not gonna work the same way as Luffy's powers.

You guys do realize that as far as we're aware, she can't actually replicate Nika's ability, only appearance right? This could all change next week, but I think this transformation is more symbolic than anything else - it's Bonney finally becoming free from all the awful horseshit she's had in her life.

The way Bonney's power works is she alters herself to match a future or past she can envision. Right? Well, unless she can envision herself eating Luffy's fruit (and Luffy dying - which kinda goes against the entire point of her and Kuma's character arc) it's just not gonna work the same way as Luffy's powers.
Or, she will have the exact powers Luffy has cause she doesn’t know it’s a fruit and this is just a power humans get when they’re totally free like Luffy said.

Looks like there's no consensus on how this affects her chances.
A consensus in this forum is impossible :seriously:
Post automatically merged:

No she gets the powers as well. Otherwise how do you explain her gigantification? When Luffy turns into Nika he is still tiny and his giant form is something he does later on. The same applies for her. I still don’t think she is as powerful as Luffy. She still is missing Haki and his experience as well as a lot. But it does give her a power boost for a short period of time.

I dunno if this affects Bonney chances of joining negatively or positively, but it is absolutely fucking stupid.

It's like asking if Bonney having an OF affects her chances or not, i really can't tell, i don't understand if Oda is in some weird feminist phase where he randomly conjures or makes some rando female character basically be top 10 in the verse randomly. First it's conjuring Yamato from thin air and making her go toe to toe with fcking Kaido, now she just gave Bonney of all characters pseudo-god status.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
I dunno if this affects Bonney chances of joining negatively or positively, but it is absolutely fucking stupid.

It's like asking if Bonney having an OF affects her chances or not, i really can't tell, i don't understand if Oda is in some weird feminist phase where he randomly conjures or makes some rando female character basically be top 10 in the verse randomly. First it's conjuring Yamato from thin air and making her go toe to toe with fcking Kaido, now she just gave Bonney of all characters pseudo-god status.
just cause she looks like g5 doesnt mean she's as strong as luffy