Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
I was hoping that Smoker would be heading to Egghead to join up with the SHs, but looks more like his story is tied to SWORD.

It only seems like Bonney and Vivi have a chance at the moment.

Bonney is reunited Kuma, which is why she set out to sea in the first place. So either Kuma has to be out of commission until EOS while being fixed and Bonney gets a new dream, or I don't see Bonney joining.

Vivi doesn't have anywhere else to really go, but I don't know how much she could contribute to the crew.

I was hoping that Smoker would be heading to Egghead to join up with the SHs, but looks more like his story is tied to SWORD.

It only seems like Bonney and Vivi have a chance at the moment.

Bonney is reunited Kuma, which is why she set out to sea in the first place. So either Kuma has to be out of commission until EOS while being fixed and Bonney gets a new dream, or I don't see Bonney joining.

Vivi doesn't have anywhere else to really go, but I don't know how much she could contribute to the crew.
Yamato and Carrot

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I think Bonney has to join now. There can't be another Nika going around unless it's Luffy's sidekick.
Her being Nika is exactly the reason why she shouldn't join.

Most SHs already suffers from not getting much panel time to do something substantial.

With another Nika other SHs will completely get overshadowed