I'm a strong player but I'm not doing anything lol, scum doesn't really have a reason to strong arm me when I'm barely playing.
Also correct me if I'm wrong but the fact I didn't push through a lynch on Polar despite scum reading him made me pretty pushable. Especially given I was one of Polars biggest town reads before he flipped scum.

Redirecting a lynch that is alrrady on town over to someone pushable that isn't playing is just silly and wasteful use of that power

Coc won't be town

Also correct me if I'm wrong but the fact I didn't push through a lynch on Polar despite scum reading him made me pretty pushable. Especially given I was one of Polars biggest town reads before he flipped scum.

Redirecting a lynch that is alrrady on town over to someone pushable that isn't playing is just silly and wasteful use of that power

Coc won't be town
Eh you're probably correct
Vote Lynch CoC

Coc won't be town
I cleared you half way through D2.

ya this guy is a legend lol
the mario line killed me.

have to get roblox to play

how good is it lmao

looks nice from vid
sign up on the website and download roblox, after it downloaded, and your signed in, go back to sonic page i linked

and click play green button, and choose open with roblox to start playing

it actually fun, ^^ they even have skate board back, beside other device. etc

should def try!