Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
@Dr. Watson ๐Ÿคจ You wouldn't happen to be black beard would you

I am like 50% aware of what's going on now. This game having a few more mechanics/chaos really has had me confused. At times I just DON'T have reads. I really though TAC could be scum, and he was Ace, sooooooooooo

Also I've come to realize I am just horrible at defending myself in general, I'm so fucking passive.

The problem is I read why people think I'm Scum and then nod and go "fuck, they're right, I'm playing like shit". So I don't know how to freaking respond LOL. I should have claimed Town earlier.

Unvote

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
Not really paying attention but wasn't the lynch diverted from CoC to me?
Yeah and that's NAGL but I think that
1. It's posisble a scum did it just because you're a strong player who wasn't throwing in the thread
/ 2. It allows for CoC to be a ML today / you to be culted (which you instantly were) so I'm not giving to much credence
Also CoC just isn't blackbeard anyways and I want their pelt first so I'm a bit biased

Yoho

โ€Ž
Yes. I'm trying to get Yoho to target CoC to find out what he is, but guess he won't do that.
You are?

If I had to guess probably black beard or some other powerful character

Yeah and that's NAGL but I think that
1. It's posisble a scum did it just because you're a strong player who wasn't throwing in the thread
/ 2. It allows for CoC to be a ML today / you to be culted (which you instantly were) so I'm not giving to much credence
Also CoC just isn't blackbeard anyways and I want their pelt first so I'm a bit biased
I'm a strong player but I'm not doing anything lol, scum doesn't really have a reason to strong arm me when I'm barely playing.

1: Yoho
3: MangoSenpai
4: Emil
5: Kiku

6: Lord Melkor
7: Yo Tan Wa
8: Pot Goblin
9: Random Asshole
11: Ratchet
13: Red Night
14: RippedCal
15: Orwellian

16: The Orca
18: lemon.de
19: Mr. Reloaded
20: CoC. Color of Clowns
21: Luka
23: Alwaysmind
24: Tyrant Muugen
27: Dr. Watson
28: Naomi

29: Charlie
30: Crowned Witch
31: Mashiro Blue
34: Flower V2
35: Worst V2
> Kill this slot with KP if you can
Might be missing a player or two but never go the bolded. I'm sure I have 1-2 misclears but I think that's going to be it

Yoho

โ€Ž
Bruh, if you target CoC we will find out.
Well I can't figure out his exact role anymore I used that to clear Luka

Most I can do is figure out his alignment

One moment please

I'm a strong player but I'm not doing anything lol, scum doesn't really have a reason to strong arm me when I'm barely playing.
Valid logic but I think that would apply despite CoC still being the kill from the fact that they redirected to you.
Fujishiro IE was active in thread and town siding and chosing you over them gives credence to point 2
Granted, the logic is much weaker now that I think about it for 2 seconds lol