General & Others Top man and Nusjuro or Nusjuro and Mars

What would you prefer

• Total voters
F

Foul Legacy

How do you feel about Sanji stopping a sword swing from Nusjuro meant for Bonney + Franky and then burning his face in the same panel?

How do you feel about Zoro with Jinbe's help being blocked resoundingly by Nusjuro?

How do you feel knowing this wasn't Exoskeleton Sanji, who is canonically much faster?
Don't be shy show us the very next panel. You will know how I feel about it.
:ihaha::ihaha:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
Don't be shy show us the very next panel. You will know how I feel about it.
Irrelevant to the discussion.

How do you feel now knowing that Sanji blocked Nusjuro's attack to protect Bonney, instead of using it as some platform (:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:)

He'd have blitzed him harder if he didn't give a fuck about Bonney.

F

Foul Legacy

Irrelevant to the discussion.

How do you feel now knowing that Sanji blocked Nusjuro's attack to protect Bonney, instead of using it as some platform (:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:)

He'd have blitzed him harder if he didn't give a fuck about Bonney.
Lmao agenda Crusing at it's peak.

I don't when you will realize gorosei do not care about taking damage. They will never block fodder attacks.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
Lmao agenda Crusing at it's peak.

I don't when you will realize gorosei do not care about taking damage. They will never block fodder attacks.
No no no no

You told me that Sanji needed to jump on the sword. How do you feel knowing Sanji chose to block Nusjuro's attack and was perfectly fine blitzing him, whereas Zoro with Jinbe was outright blocked.

Zoro with help performs half as good as a nerfed, non-Exo Sanji.

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

ITS WORSE THAN I THOUGHT

Sanji is so much further away from Nusjuro than Zoro + Jinbe is

Sanji may not have Zoro's attack power but he's got him way beat in speed, this isn't even max speed Sanji.
I'm starting to feel sorry for you, you can't even see the Sunny from Jinbei's panel and Lanji is literally on top of them and still got closer before doing his trademark sneak. :kobeha:

Topman fighting Luffy before his final fight with Imu would make sense

Zoro and Sanji fighting Venus and Mars is pretty obvious, its fucking one piece, this shit happen every arc

This is actually sad, Sanji blocked the dude from slashing Bonney, running from on the ground and then kicked the fuck out of his face

Zoro with Jinbe's help only did half of what Sanji solo could do.
You could really see Nesujuro swinging but gets blocked and then kicked to the chin

Zoro even with help couldn't blitz Nesujuro