Moon Rabbit was activated to negate 3 night actions

Advanced Haki - Future Sight was activated but it was stopped by moon rabbit

Radio Knife was activated but it was stopped by moon rabbit

Candy Escalator was activated but it was negated by moon rabbit

Omori Kordyodon from King burst ability to janitor superkill ???

Fulgora was activated to redirect it onto ??? But
Conquerors haki Infusion was activated to activated Flambage Shot to redirect that Super kill onto another player

Kizarus ability is still in effect and redirected it randomly to janitor Super kill lemon. De/???

An Amped Impel Down Prisoners to revive and recruit Ripped Cal/Franky and turn them into Vasco Shot

Salome was activated on Cal's Super Frapper Amp to reuse it one more time

Buggy's role was revived

Law has hid behind a player in room

Precense Sensing was activated to see which players gained a Pirate assist

Jinkaku Ishoku Shujutsu was activated

Future Sight was activated

Future Sight Mochi Defense was activated

Candy Arrow was activated to burn one random ability but it was redirected on another player via Kizaru

Gomu Gomu no Elephant Gatling was activated and rolled a 4. 4 actions luffy can destroy

Betting on the new era was activated on Nami

Baroque Works was activated to cult a player

Raimei Hakke was activated to kill Portigas D Ace/TheAncientCenturian

Dayphase begins
Lol, 2 players culted now.

@Flower did you revive Buggy role and control it?

Damn. Somewhere Yamato is swearing out her dad for killing Ace.

Just the ability "Moon Rabbit" has me laughing for various reasons

(back after a shitty mental health day, was trying to read posts the last two days but my head was just not there. I'd read words and my mind would just be blank).
Hello, you are Doflamingo right? "God thread" ability was used to redirect a lynch on you.

Sorry Doffy

vote lynch COC

Worst

Custom title
Hello, you are Doflamingo right? "God thread" ability was used to redirect a lynch on you.

Sorry Doffy

vote lynch COC
I'm still guessing he's Kaido since doffy revived Polar/Jack it means they are for sure in touch now ( of they weren't before ) that only further confirms my theory.....

Why the hell Worst if lynch was redirected to save COC?!
I got no problems if u guys want to off me to be safe but I still stand that I only helped town in the thread and I'll do it till the end

Buggy activated his previous amp onto ??? Who activated their Burst mode ability

Mezameyo was activated to revert RippedCal back to Franky

Law activated Jinkaku Ishoku Shujutsu to try to revert back 3 culted players but it failed on Ultra and ??? , ??? (This action is from night 2)
Welcome back @RippedCal!

So we have multiple anti culting abilities, not all seems to be lost!

I'm still guessing he's Kaido since doffy revived Polar/Jack it means they are for sure in touch now ( of they weren't before ) that only further confirms my theory.....

I got no problems if u guys want to off me to be safe but I still stand that I only helped town in the thread and I'll do it till the end
Dofla may be pro mafia indie and he is working with Beast Pirates then? Just as Shanks was pro Town?

1: Yoho
3: MangoSenpai
4: Emil
5: Kiku

6: Lord Melkor
7: Yo Tan Wa
8: Pot Goblin
9: Random Asshole
11: Ratchet
13: Red Night
14: RippedCal
15: Orwellian

16: The Orca
18: lemon.de
19: Mr. Reloaded
20: CoC. Color of Clowns
21: Luka
23: Alwaysmind
24: Tyrant Muugen
27: Dr. Watson
28: Naomi

29: Charlie
30: Crowned Witch
31: Mashiro Blue
34: Flower V2
35: Worst V2
> Kill this slot with KP if you can
Might be missing a player or two but never go the bolded. I'm sure I have 1-2 misclears but I think that's going to be it
Reasons for having Emil as town? I can see the others.
Also @Mr. Reloaded why did you switch your vote to RA? I have RA as town.

So much has happened damn
:risitavirus:

Imma still vouch for CoC as somethin caught my eye durin night phase in that is he was catchin up and likin posts and such, that redirect felt more of an attack on Cal rather than protecting CoC

At the very least he won't be on a team cause I feel he'd get some form of guidence if he was on a chat
How many times have you seen Lynch redirect used to frame someone? It is rare.

Also, was COC not on your suss list yesterday?