Ratchet is probably Big Mom.

And Kiku hinted about redirecting the lynch to me, was probably Kizaru game mechanic intervention which randomly directed it to Cal instead.

I guess that Jinbei is Yo Tan Wa.

Last thing I shouldn't have said probably but Flower does this all the time and gets away with it and I really can't care anymore. As town you have literally 0 motivation to keep playing. You could as well lynch or kill me. One of my abilities would at least mess one mafia role up if I die. Maybe another reason I'm still alive and I'm not pushed for lynch.

Flower is Hancock.

Agree with Worst being Crocodile, Doffy or Mihawk.

CoC probably still Kaido.

Won't matter though as game is only designed to screw town over, scums getting revived every single time, town getting robbed of lynches, mafia roles being too OP, especially Yonkos, and me not being culted anyway.

Feel most less active players might also be town as I can see why they'd have no motivation left.

Ratchet is probably Big Mom.

And Kiku hinted about redirecting the lynch to me, was probably Kizaru game mechanic intervention which randomly directed it to Cal instead.

I guess that Jinbei is Yo Tan Wa.

Last thing I shouldn't have said probably but Flower does this all the time and gets away with it and I really can't care anymore. As town you have literally 0 motivation to keep playing. You could as well lynch or kill me. One of my abilities would at least mess one mafia role up if I die. Maybe another reason I'm still alive and I'm not pushed for lynch.

Flower is Hancock.

Agree with Worst being Crocodile, Doffy or Mihawk.

CoC probably still Kaido.

Won't matter though as game is only designed to screw town over, scums getting revived every single time, town getting robbed of lynches, mafia roles being too OP, especially Yonkos, and me not being culted anyway.

Feel most less active players might also be town as I can see why they'd have no motivation left.
let's do this

what pool of inactives do you read as town

vote DAY 2, VC 3
up to post #5,412

WAGONS

CoC - 9
Emil - 3
Luka - 2
Worst - 2*
Charlie - 1
Crowned Witch - 1

HISTORY

MUUGEN: Ratchet > Fuji > The Orca > Luka
Dr. Watson: Seraphoenix > CoC > Emil > CoC
Mr. Reloaded: CoC > Emil > Unvote > Luka > Orwelian > CoC
Crowned Witch: Ratchet > unvote > lemon.de > CoC
Flower: Luka > Emil > Mr. Reloaded > Emil > Luka
Ratchet: Alwaysmind > Emil
The Orca: lemon.de > Emil
Emil: Ratchet > Pot Goblin > Pot Goblin (again) > Random Asshole > Pot Goblin > CoC
*Ultra*: Orwelian > Emil > Ratchet > Worst
lemon.de: Charlie
Worst: Mr. Reloaded > Emil > CoC
Lord Melkor: Ripped Cal > Unvote > Emil > CoC
Kiku: Emil > Unvote > Crowned Witch
Alwaysmind: Ratchet > Unvote
Luka: Worst
Mashiro Blue: Emil
Random Asshole: Luka > Pot Goblin > CoC
Fujishiro: Pot Goblin
Charlie: Pot Goblin > CoC
Naomi: CoC

QUOTES (new ones)

heh. there is alot of people who didn't vote

Melkor maybe scum too. Keeps pushing the theory that Alwaysmind is Jinbei himself. Was under the impression that Jinbei must have had a really good reason to save Alwaysmind from lynch but if that wasn't the case then I can see Melkor and Alwaysmind being teammates going along with this false assumption as it would work in their favour.

Melkor maybe scum too. Keeps pushing the theory that Alwaysmind is Jinbei himself. Was under the impression that Jinbei must have had a really good reason to save Alwaysmind from lynch but if that wasn't the case then I can see Melkor and Alwaysmind being teammates going along with this false assumption as it would work in their favour.
AM is low hanging fruit basically

prob need to go back and snoop around. do we remember who started the lynch train