When I sign up for a game I expect a fair chance for every faction to win, town is completely screwed over here. After last lynch I was thinking twice about even logging in anymore. Hope my posts are pissing people off so I can punch them in the face.

When I sign up for a game I expect a fair chance for every faction to win, town is completely screwed over here. After last lynch I was thinking twice about even logging in anymore. Hope my posts are pissing people off so I can punch them in the face.
well maybe yes, maybe not, maybe scum is running on fumes rn and maybe mafia lost members to cult, we dunno, let's just play

I know this is a srm game and people expect abilities to be flying around 24/7 but I do enjoy it more when people are actually trying to solve the game with good Ole logic and reasoning over relying on write up actions to solve the game.

Now for those who have never played a aries Until now this is just part of the process of these games, you will go through all 5 stages of grief before accepting the true meaning to these games... to not take it serious. Have a laugh and remember the memes we made along the way.

You see what I find humorous is that players will complain to me that the game is unbalanced and is heavily against town with the amount of abilities anti town can use to protect themselves meanwhile in private Mafia will complain to me that the game is unbalanced and is heavily against Mafia with the way town can basically confirm themselves via actions or blatant role revealing. These games truly are a Schrödinger’s Mafia Game, you will only find the true joy in the chaos when you do what indies do in these games. Just vibe with the chaos :willight:

Now gonna update some things before processing actions

Has anyone else been publically complaining, or can we take this as a soft confirmation that Crowned Witch is town?

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Has anyone else been publically complaining, or can we take this as a soft confirmation that Crowned Witch is town?
I think Flower may have thrown a complaint or two out

Idk I'm just here enjoying the show

We should focus on this pile of scum if the question marks can't be voted

Ultra
lemon.de

Mr. Reloaded
CoC. Color of Clowns
Luka
SirDante
Alwaysmind
Tyrant Muugen
TheAncientCenturian
his pushes

Ultra- no aggressiveness i think
lemon.de- their response to voting player 34 seemed odd
Mr. Reloaded- scumloaded is back with a vengeance. Get him now before he dooms us all
CoC. Color of Clowns- Polar had a case on him
Luka- doesn't have the towny tell i like from him yet
Alwaysmind- nothing stands out, kind of a background fly at the moment I think
Tyrant Muugen- appealing to Flower was odd
1. you were right on ultra, incorrect on lemon.
2. that all you got for AM?
3. why were you so subtle and vague with your stance on polar?
4. you said TAC is a gut read but there had to be some behavior that led you to these prior conclusions to point you toward a gut read. what stuck out to you and why?
5. CoC & read on luka is most likely correct. will give you that.
6. why was muugen appealing to flower odd?
Leaning scum on Charlie
bad

Ultra
Lemon.de
Reloaded
CoC
Luka

SirDante
Alwaysmind
Muugen
TAC

Thinking of this list, I want to test Lemon.de or TAC next

This post has me feeling it is totally fake
uh huh

Let's ride Lemon into the great beyond

Vote Lemon.de

Pretty much a scum lock for me at this point
whats the point of this this time? NL is your thing but you seem to have been very adamant on lemon. why NL after such a consistent and hard push?
again
The Witch i keep going back and forth on. Liked the posts D1, but not playing with them before its a bit of an unknown
struggling to get a proper read. plenty of material from crowned. weak
Slight leaning scum currently. Feels more like scumloaded of the past versus his town self
why
Vote Red Night

Bag it and tag it
why, inactivity?
@Charlie
his way of voting isn't alignment indicative. who he's voting is quite telling. would need to provide solid reasonings as to why he wants these players lynched

as for lm i just did a brief check. his follow-up on CoC bodes well. i also like him being wary of emil's play. he isn't completely sold on a townie ekko

but it could also be a way to potentially push an ekko that's playing particularly scummy as town this game. fuji vouched for ekko and was a little more certain on it tho, just gonna have to trust in it

Day-3: Kaido unleashed New

Ark Maxim was activated to give Enel a second win con. Challenge 5 players to r/p/s if you beat 3 paralyze them and win the game

Gods Judgment was activated on ???

Maximum 2xxx Volt was activated to find a players role

Gomu Gomu no Elephant was activated

Cat Burglar was activated on ??? but it was negated by Gomu Gomu no Elephant

Okoro Jagi was activated to amp Kaidos kill to a super kill. Kaido super killed Enel/Yoho who is not effected by base form abilities. Gomu Gomu no Elephant failed against Kaido

Shinzo Massage was activated upon death but it was stopped by Gomu Gomu no Elephant

Silent Drug was activated but it was stopped by Gomu Gomu no Elephant

Gas Robe was activated on ???

Coup de Vent was activated

Phoenix Goen was activated

Blue Flames was activated

Ichibantai Taicho was activated