• Rise of Skywalker

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Rogue One

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Solo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
Theyโ€™re losing money though ๐Ÿคฃ
๐Ÿค” are they tho

Disney has more Billion Dollar movies than most other entertainment companies

Plus factoring in Disney World

I think they'll have to have a major flop to actually lose a significant amount of money

I think they'll have to have a major flop to actually lose a significant amount of money
you mean like the Marvels and Rise of Skywalker? lmao
Post automatically merged:

the worst part is that i'm as left as you can get

and even i hate these projects

they are so lazy

they are just focused on diversity and representation, every single project needs to be this obvious case of using real life left politics to translate it into the fantasy world

it's just so bad bro

๐Ÿค” are they tho

Disney has more Billion Dollar movies than most other entertainment companies

Plus factoring in Disney World

Well Disney owns everything, but they have definitely alienated all SW fans, as well as not pulled any new ones. They haven't earned as much from streaming as they wanted to, that in itself is a failure. They're dropping employees, things aren't ideal.

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
you mean like the Marvels and Rise of Skywalker? lmao
I personally thought the Marvels was a fun and campy movie with good action sequences and Kamala Khan was great, also Kate Bishop from my favorite MCU series made a cameo appearance in the end so I enjoyed it solid 7.5/10

Rise of Skywalker was confusing and made zero sense there was no reason to give Palpatine a cameo and tie him to Rey only to go absolutely no where with that story line it's a solid 4/10 movie

Yoho

โ€Ž
Well Disney owns everything, but they have definitely alienated all SW fans, as well as not pulled any new ones. They haven't earned as much from streaming as they wanted to, that in itself is a failure. They're dropping employees, things aren't ideal.
If Disney wants to pull in the true star wars fans they should start adapting the extended universe and all the books and comics

Yoho

โ€Ž
Or make good original content, like Andor.
I still gotta get around to that it's on my list

So far I've enjoyed most of the starwars shows

Except Boba Fett that was a terrible show

I personally thought the Marvels was a fun and campy movie with good action sequences and Kamala Khan was great, also Kate Bishop from my favorite MCU series made a cameo appearance in the end so I enjoyed it solid 7.5/10

Rise of Skywalker was confusing and made zero sense there was no reason to give Palpatine a cameo and tie him to Rey only to go absolutely no where with that story line it's a solid 4/10 movie
i'm not talking about the quality of the story

they can be be enjoyed and hated at the same level, it's subjective

i'm talking about box office failure

Yoho

โ€Ž
i'm not talking about the quality of the story

they can be be enjoyed and hated at the same level, it's subjective

i'm talking about box office failure

Ahhh yeah the Marvels not being a smash hit at the box office didn't surprise me

Good movie, but not worth going to see in theaters I just watched it on Disney + when it dropped

Yoho

โ€Ž
@Natalija

Just started Andor im about 5 mins in

So far so good

@Natalija

Just started Andor im about 5 mins in

So far so good
If you want some real content, I recommend to you some EU comics such as Tales of the Jedi comics, Knight of the Old Republic comics with Zayne Carrick, Star Wars: Republic (the battle of Jabiim arc is my favorite arc and one of my very favorite CW era stories), as well as Dark Times and Legacy comics.

Yoho

โ€Ž
If you want some real content, I recommend to you some EU comics such as Tales of the Jedi comics, Knight of the Old Republic comics with Zayne Carrick, Star Wars: Republic (the battle of Jabiim arc is my favorite arc and one of my very favorite CW era stories), as well as Dark Times and Legacy comics.
Knight of the old republic Is awesome ๐Ÿ˜Œ