Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Rogue One

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Solo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
A Young Vader series would be awesome there's a lot of cool comics and books about the early days of vader

Is Disney really not gonna give up on this forced attempt at making general audiences enjoy nerdy franchises?

at this point they are losing the actual women that enjoy star wars, in an attempt to attract the larger group

i really don't get it, what's so hard about making shit for the already estabilished fanbase of these franchises?

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Is Disney really not gonna give up on this forced attempt at making general audiences enjoy nerdy franchises?

at this point they are losing the actual women that enjoy star wars, in an attempt to attract the larger group

i really don't get it, what's so hard about making shit for the already estabilished fanbase of these franchises?

The answer to your question my friend is money

Disney is a huge company and in many aspects a greedy company they'll happily push out subpar media just to make money off it

So long as they get a hit everyonce in a while the vast majority ignore the flaws and failures

Disney is a huge company and in many aspects a greedy company they'll happily push out subpar media just to make money off it

So long as they get a hit everyonce in a while the vast majority ignore the flaws and failures
the problem is that they aren't though?

i'm telling you right now, if they made the most fanservice straight up bullshit star wars you can think off

it would make a lot more money

like a Star Killer movie, full of force usage and lightsaber fights

just a dumb action star wars movie

that shit would sell a lot of tickets

yet they keep trying with these projects

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
the problem is that they aren't though?

i'm telling you right now, if they made the most fanservice straight up bullshit star wars you can think off

it would make a lot more money

like a Star Killer movie, full of force usage and lightsaber fights

just a dumb action star wars movie

that shit would sell a lot of tickets

yet they keep trying with these projects
If Disney is smart they'll make an old republic series I already have the perfect person to play Revan

They’re losing money though 🤣