Status
Not open for further replies.
want to CFD back to Blue then? lmao
Not particularly, I'm waiting for a response. It was largely mech talk so to me he is trying to solve stuff with what I ISO'd.
The same could be said for Blue, if we caught both red-handed there's no telling whether Blue can't have a form of protection against a lynch.

Votes should be split evenly to reduce lynch shenanigans, trust in Pot who believes in you who I believe in
:luffyswat:

Worst

Custom title
I wonder if they'll stay town if they win this RPS ( I know whose ability this is )

All Star Promotion was activated to challenge Dr Watson to r/p/s

Oh you're here. Forgot to ask you, who do you think has been potentially culted?
Worst and Fuji may be compromised.
Worst is basically town but not town.

I don't think Fang/Orwellian is particularly bothered about being lynched from what I could tell - could be a mode of protection that makes the lynch fail waiting for us, perhaps.

Kind of nervous it's futile, frankly.
I'd cult someone who has been townread by most people. When did the culting happen? Before or after Worst telling us that Naomi, Reloaded and Ratchet should be town? I'd probably pick Naomi or Charlie for culting as they are in nobody's PoE and in no danger of being lynched and potentially also in low danger of being killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.