[FNZ] Salem of Lies Return of the Throne (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

I don't like this Seraphoenix and Kiwipom look like try to build a case for Reborn from the start

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
@Light D Lamperouge spit your alignment night now
I did. Check above. But does it change anything?

Only 1.

From wikipedia:

2) Unseen: The goal of the mysterious Unseen faction is to eliminate the members of the Blue Dragon and any neutral players that attempt to eliminate them. At the start of an Unseen game, two players will be assigned to the classes of the Mastermind and the Assassin. The Mastermind can convert players and turn them into evil versions of their original class. The Assassin can kill or bleed other players to eliminate them from the game.

There can only be three members of the Unseen at any one time.

3) Cult: Like the Unseen, the goal of the evil Cult faction is to eliminate the members of the Blue Dragon and any neutral players that attempt to eliminate them. The Cult will only appear in games that have at least 11 players. At the start of a Cult game, one player will be assigned the class of Cult Leader and a second player will be a random Cult member. The Cult Leader can brainwash other players to join the Cult, turning them into a new class based on their original class type.
Thank you. So the cult can have more members? That's what I understood.
I have to read the guide again. But as far as I remember, the roles are different.

Players get converted in this game, so depending on if mafia is Unseen or Cult, the role they get converted to will be different.
That quite troublesome. So past actions essentially mean nothing in the game.
Post automatically merged:

spit your alignment my boy
I did.

N

NeutralWatcher

I did. Check above. But does it change anything?

Thank you. So the cult can have more members? That's what I understood.

That quite troublesome. So past actions essentially mean nothing in the game.
We can only know who is converted by seeing players who have change in behaviour from today to tomorrow.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
@Light D Lamperouge

Your majesty, I have heard dark reports! Apparently one of your servants @Seraphoenix is plotting rebellion against you. You must execute him this dayphase in order to stop his treason from taking place!
Wait, what is this? How can we trust you? How did you get that information so quickly? Can you elaborate please?

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Status
Not open for further replies.