[FNZ] Salem of Lies Return of the Throne (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z
What's the point of asking Light his alignment? If he's town, he's going to say he's town. If he's not town, he's going to lie and say he's town.

Or is there some kind of lie detector test that I don't know about?

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I was hoping to lynch either Jew or Nat but they don't seem to be in this game.
:perocry:
Oh well.

How many scums would you say are for 18 players. 3 to 5?
ToL is different than normal games.

You start with 2 scums, a few neutrals (some benign and some harmful)

And every other night, scum can convert someone to their factions. If they fail to convert 3 times in a row, a random person will be converted

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
How many scums would you say are for 18 players. 3 to 5?
Did you read the setup? We have one of the two factions. They both start with two members, from NW's post from the wiki. They can convert and kill during the night. One faction can have only 3 members at the same time, the other can have as many as they want, from what I understood. I am not sure about neutral roles though.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
ToL is different than normal games.

You start with 2 scums, a few neutrals (some benign and some harmful)

And every other night, scum can convert someone to their factions. If they fail to convert 3 times in a row, a random person will be converted
Did you read the setup? We have one of the two factions. They both start with two members, from NW's post from the wiki. They can convert and kill during the night. One faction can have only 3 members at the same time, the other can have as many as they want, from what I understood. I am not sure about neutral roles though.
My bad. You both know I'm dyslexic smh.
:tchpepe:

Doesn't that seem a bit too op though. Being able to convert every night. Does this work in connection with fraction killing or are they able to ude only one ability per night.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Does this work in connection with fraction killing or are they able to ude only one ability per night.
I don't know. This is Drago's post

Both have the power to convert during the night AS WELL AS faction kill.
I am not sure if they have to choose one of the two options.
I guess choosing makes more sense, since being able to do both would be Op.

AL sama

Red Haired
What's the point of asking Light his alignment? If he's town, he's going to say he's town. If he's not town, he's going to lie and say he's town.

Or is there some kind of lie detector test that I don't know about?
there's a purpose for everything

are you against it??

Status
Not open for further replies.