Questions & Mysteries Wanna see your Top 3 Fraudulent Charachters in OP. Hot Takes are welcome.

Mihawk and Crocodile alone pushed Buggy to the same seat as Big Mom despite all her strength and empire…
Mihawk being a top tier was never a debate

He probably is above BM and possibly Shanks as well. But there is zero narrative reason for him to be above Nusjuro.

Nusjuro has been alive for 100s of years. He is integral to the overarching plot of the void century war. Legends like Roger and Xebec have come and gone and Nusjuro is still undefeated.

Realistically, Nusjuro is probably top 5 in history, only surpassed by Imu and Joyboy.

Mihawk being a top tier was never a debate

He probably is above BM and possibly Shanks as well. But there is zero narrative reason for him to be above Nusjuro.

Nusjuro has been alive for 100s of years. He is integral to the overarching plot of the void century war. Legends like Roger and Xebec have come and gone and Nusjuro is still undefeated.

Realistically, Nusjuro is probably top 5 in history, only surpassed by Imu and Joyboy.
Mihawk narratively is the strongest swordsman alive.

F

Foul Legacy

Mihawk is a bigger fraud than both of them

Oda has had 1000+ chapters and he is still yet to actually justify Mihawk’s title.

Why is Mihawk WSSM? What did he actually do?

Everyone says he has better swordsmanship than Shanks, but he hasn’t fought him in over a decade. He hasn’t fought anyone. Not big mom, not Kaido, not WB, no one.

The only person we see him fight are Vista and Don Krieg. The latter who he chased to East Blue just to troll. But apparently he can’t fight red hair because he only has one arm.

That’s not even to speak of Nusjuro. Does Mihawk even know Nusjuro exists?

Mihawk narratively is the strongest swordsman alive.
Yeah and Kaido was supposedly “World’s strongest creature”.

But not only was he defeated by Luffy, he will probably get out scaled by both Teach and Imu at the very least.

By feats, some of the gorosei already seem stronger than him. Warcury has been shitting on his feats.

That title and the black sword is all Mihawk fans have. But it doesn’t change the fact that he is less important to the void century plot than Saturn.

Despite what everyone else thinks, my anti Mihawk take isn’t even agenda

I think Mihawk > Shanks is valid

And I rank Zoro pretty fairly imo.

But from a plot perspective Mihawk > Nusjuro just doesn’t make sense.
Post automatically merged:

It was never a fair fight my blud
It doesn’t matter

the fact he lost this early shows he was never the world’s strongest. He was up their.

But his ass never went to mariejois. I guarantee when Imu gets real feats he will make Kaido look like an utter fraud.

Warcury alone makes Kaido look fraudulent. Just imagine what happens when Imu finally gets to show off.

Yeah and Kaido was supposedly “World’s strongest creature”.

But not only was he defeated by Luffy, he will probably get out scaled by both Teach and Imu at the very least.

By feats, some of the gorosei already seem stronger than him. Warcury has been shitting on his feats.

That title and the black sword is all Mihawk fans have. But it doesn’t change the fact that he is less important to the void century plot than Saturn.
Kaidos was rumored. And Saturn has no void century plot… the Gorosei aren’t from the void century????

No but they are Imu’s top fighters

And the main plot of one piece is the void century war, which continues to this day, as Vegapunk stated.

Mihawk is a nobody in the grand scheme of things.
That’s just your hope. You think Oda would showcase the Goroseis strength now just to save them for the final war? That’s laughably bad writing, they’re getting showcased now cause they’ll lose soon

That’s just your hope. You think Oda would showcase the Goroseis strength now just to save them for the final war? That’s laughably bad writing, they’re getting showcased now cause they’ll lose soon
By that logic Blackbeard and the admirals should have been defeated like 400 chapters ago

Oda is only showcasing their basic abilities. He isn’t actually showing them go all out. I don’t think a Gorosei has even used a single named attack yet. Not to mention nobody has put lasting damage on them.

By that logic Blackbeard and the admirals should have been defeated like 400 chapters ago

Oda is only showcasing their basic abilities. He isn’t actually showing them go all out. I don’t think a Gorosei has even used a single named attack yet. Not to mention nobody has put lasting damage on them.
Basic abilities? He’s showcased their devil fruits, their haki, and their regeneration… he’s showcased enough that they need to be defeated soon.

You want the gorosei to be the final villains that’s fine but let’s not act like they’re some super important characters narratively lmao

Basic abilities? He’s showcased their devil fruits, their haki, and their regeneration… he’s showcased enough that they need to be defeated soon.
This is a ridiculous argument

You want the gorosei to be the final villains that’s fine but let’s not act like they’re some super important characters narratively lmao
The fuck are you talking about, they are part of the squad that defeated Joyboy.