Status
Not open for further replies.
This is them p much every post ts arc except WCI which was personal for Sanji. They're always just helping the friends they made along the way.
I can see what you mean, but at least they had some sort of goal to work towards every time. In Egghead they just went there because it looked fun, and ever since then they've just been strung along for no real reason.

Oda makes it seem like the Straw Hats get invested by having e.g. Luffy and Sanji making the classic "I'll help/save you" promises to people, but this time around those promises aren't even kept, and they don't even seem to care about it immediately after. The story doesn't even care, in fact it seems to treat it as a good thing because now Vegapunk gets to spread his message to the world.

And aside from that, we've gotten reactions to Vegapunk's message from every side character/antagonist/etc. under the sun, but the Straw Hats aren't even engaging with it at all. I don't get why Oda is writing the Straw Hats to be so indifferent about the history of the world - aside from Robin, even though she barely had any reaction so far either - when that is what should be driving them to Laugh Tale, and whatever needs to be done there. It feels off to me.

If you like her or not, it is clear there is more to Bonney, in being half-bucaneer, half-celestial dragon, with a DF that can alter time to how she pictured it. It's not like Drake or Kidd being able to do so.
She is not half buccaneer.
So far it seems like she is another Tamato.
Oda isn't interested in writing about strawhats anymore,
So he has to add these type of character all arcs.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Then my complain is genuine.
Why make second Nika?
Isn't this Luffy's story?
Luffy has to go through so much.
Luffy died against Kaido to become Nika.
Oda hype it so much.
Only for some random character to do the same thing.
This is garbage level writing
I think so long as she can't just automatically copy the same levels of power it's reasonable

But if she transforms and can suddenly use Saturn like a jump rope and turn everything into Rubber

Then yeah it be terrible

Her devil fruit is the ability to give her the power of timelines she believes are possible. The stronger her belief in these possibilities the more powerful the distortion is.
Beyond broken especially when it's not awoken yet
Wait so theoretically if she believes herself in another timeline to have the power of Ace and Sabo’s DF then does this mean she could also inherit the same powers and logia like attributes despite being peramecia?

He always drags out the second halves of the arcs because he keeps adding way too much unimportant stuff.

Nearly all post-skip arcs have one thing in common:

Great buildup to the actual climax and then suddenly Oda keeps stalling and stalling and stalling when he should just end it in another 5-10 chapters or so.

Then things like a 50 chapter birdcage fiasco or a 30 chapter "weeeeddiiiiiiing caaakkeeee" bullshit happen.

Dressrosa had this problem, WCI had this problem, Wano had it and now Egghead.
And it isn't going to change.

I think so long as she can't just automatically copy the same levels of power it's reasonable

But if she transforms and can suddenly use Saturn like a jump rope and turn everything into Rubber

Then yeah it be terrible
Luffy " ..and then you just think what you want to do and it becomes reality. It's so much Fun"
Bonney " ahaha let me laught too then, gomu gomu no catapult"

Wait so theoretically if she believes herself in another timeline to have the power of Ace and Sabo’s DF then does this mean she could also inherit the same powers and logia like attributes despite being peramecia?
Theoretically, yes. I presume the likelihood of her being able to do so correlates with how close she is to that person. So, if she was to say...try and imitate Sakazuki, I don't believe she would be able out of dislike for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.