Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
We already had the canon dynamic between the crews.

Katakuri ~ Yamato
Smoothie ~ King
Cracker ~ Queen
Perospero/Snack ~ Jack
They were defeated together because they were Nekomamushi' & Inuarashi's enemies. They were antagonistic to the Minks. Not because of their strength

This type of brainrot is what happens when you forget there's a story that takes prominence over power scaling.

They were defeated together because they were Nekomamushi' & Inuarashi's enemies. They were antagonistic to the Minks. Not because of their strength

This type of brainrot is what happens when you forget there's a story that takes prominence over power scaling.
Yeah there’s a reason Oda had to have one get defeated shortly before the fight and look super injured before the fight while the other was fresh

I do see an opportunity for sanji here ngl.

He'd fly up at the last second and maybe stop mars from firing a beam at the sunny or something. So both wings save sunny and the crew from their respective Gorosei match ups.

But keep your expectations to a minimum lol. You sanji fans should never underestimate oda's ability to mess with y'all.
No point reading OP without ridiculous expectations, we already hate CL¹⁹Oda. Go Wanji :steef:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Buddy forgot about the story, why do you think Nekomamushi took on Pero again? Because Pero "killed" the other mink. Not cause he's some large threat or anything.

Inuarashi is specifically targeting Jack because Jack is a threat, he doesn't want what Jack did to them, to happen elsewhere

Oda doesn't treat them remotely the same at any point in time, this parallel is done by powerscalers and powerscalers alone.

Oda sacrifices powerscaling for the story all the time yet people still think the powerscaling in OP is balanced lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.