Status
Not open for further replies.
Enma works by needing enough haki. Since lolden was able to wield it since he was 8, i guess he had enough coa to keep enma satisfied. So no reason for enma to suck out lolden coc.
Enma never sucked out adcoc lmao.
Bro creating his own manga at this point. It was outright stated to suck out ryou only.

against a nameless attack.
Yes because he got speed blitzed lmao.

Kaido's words> your cope :kayneshrug:
Manga > Your cope.
Show me the black lightening.

:ihaha::ihaha:
Post automatically merged:

Same can be said for light fruit? Nika DF is better than light DF in terms of power. Time limit aside.
Until awakening , Light fruit fodderises Nika.
Amd even with everything Kizaru already pushed luffy to limits

Is this you? You dumb clown.:doffytroll:
How Im supposed to know kid would get snuck...and im right with the second one, it was kizaru vs strawhats. I said awakened kizaru would beat them but before kizaru can start showing any effort oda plopped all 5 gorosei in the arc since oda wants to get rid of mid serieis villains gorosei before he shows any admiral awakening which he saves for endgame

only due time before kids gets revenge for the sneak and at eos only admiral and new era pirates will be relevent

How Im supposed to know kid would get snuck...and im right with the second one, it was kizaru vs strawhats. I said awakened kizaru would beat them but before kizaru can start showing any effort oda plopped all 5 gorosei in the arc since oda wants to get rid of mid serieis villains gorosei before he shows any admiral awakening which he saves for endgame

only due time before kids gets revenge for the sneak and at eos only admiral and new era pirates will be relevent

Bro is embodiment of delusion :pepecopium::pepecopium:

Kizaru's awakening lol

Sneak attack? Kidd literally saw him, he's just too shit to do anything against Shanks.

How can you read the manga and come to this conclusion? Nobody in verse gives even a single fuck about Kizaru's fruit, the Gorosei spend their days defecating themselves at the mere possibility that the Nika fruit gets awakened, yet they show zero interest in their lackey having an apparently superior fruit
:milaugh:
Nika's powers alone mean little. If Luffy didn't know how to use Haki (like Bonney doesn't), with just the toon powers and his ridiculous stamina tell me what danger he could represent.

Status
Not open for further replies.