Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not reading much anyway just come here for updates.... But it's like I have to stay until the funeral ends since I knew the old man for long time and it feels weird to just leave..
Post automatically merged:

BM is gonna come dancing in elbaf :arnoling:
I dare not imagine the mess Oda will do in Elbaf, especially with BM. But he could make it worse with another new character possibly as bad or even worse than Yamato.

Straight up, if Bonney can copy a divine awakened zoan devil fruit ability after seeing it used only once, plus all the age related powers she has all thanks to experiments that Saturn did on Ginny?

Explain to me why and how Vegapunk is considered smarter than Saturn at that point. Vegapunk was struggling to copy Kaidos fruit and did not pull it off completely, meanwhile Saturn made a a fruit that can turn you into LITERALLY whatever you want, even a divine fruit in it awakened stage, if you just know what it looks like. Its pretty much the most powerful zoan fruit possible.

Vegapunk has not a single piece of tech as far as I know that should be considered more impressive than Bonneys fruit.

Straight up, if Bonney can copy a divine awakened zoan devil fruit ability after seeing it used only once, plus all the age related powers she has all thanks to experiments that Saturn did on Ginny?

Explain to me why and how Vegapunk is considered smarter than Saturn at that point. Vegapunk was struggling to copy Kaidos fruit and did not pull it off completely, meanwhile Saturn made a a fruit that can turn you into LITERALLY whatever you want, even a divine fruit in it awakened stage, if you just know what it looks like. Its pretty much the most powerful zoan fruit possible.

Vegapunk has not a single piece of tech as far as I know that should be considered more impressive than Bonneys fruit.
It was my understanding that Saturn didn't create the fruit, he tried to "feed" it through other methods while preserving the fruit itself, as in, basically allow multiple people to use its power instead of just straight up eating it the traditional way and having it be limited to one person.

Status
Not open for further replies.