Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even feel like bonney is imp to the plot.

For momo , if he trains under luffy and zori for DF and Swordsmanship.
They be creating a beast wano havn't seen it.

Imagine Kaidou just with swords 💀
Well, it would be exactly the same Kaido. What is the difference? Characters of Kaido's level don't care what they hold in their hands or how they kill their opponents.

Look at the bright side, the shittier this manga gets, the less sad you would be when it ends.
I have been waiting for it to just end.. Don't care how.... Just set me free..
Post automatically merged:

Its highly likely nikaa fruit will make everyone around him or his slaves same as him...

Nah, Elbaf is pretty important, we need a tortoise-paced arc to explain the Nika religion, that's Elbaf, I'm pretty excited about that arc.
I think everyone is excited to learn everything about the Nika Religion.
Its the land based on Nika Story, aka F a b l e aka elbaf.
Its 100% wanking

The fact twitter and reddit talking about us.
Not the other way around
:finally::finally:
So funny.
Manga so shitty with no content that they speak about fanbase content now.
:steef:

Just stop reading ?
I am not reading much anyway just come here for updates.... But it's like I have to stay until the funeral ends since I knew the old man for long time and it feels weird to just leave..

Its the land based on Nika Story, aka F a b l e aka elbaf.
Its 100% wanking

So funny.
Manga so shitty with no content that they speak about fanbase content now.
:steef:
BM is gonna come dancing in elbaf :arnoling:

It’s very interesting the powers Bonney possess .

Where Govt attempting to recreate another Gomu fruit after original lost . If correct, Ginny was definately one of test subject used to create Gomu fruit instead she got incurable disease from the experiment trial Saturn was conducting .

I am theorising what if Imu stole the Ancient Kingdom Technology to create devil fruits because I am starting to incline the devil fruits are man made and Ancient treasure Doffy probably referring to has to be something important for govt to have monopoly on devil fruit technology .

It’s very interesting the powers Bonney possess .

Where Govt attempting to recreate another Gomu fruit after original lost . If correct, Ginny was definately one of test subject used to create Gomu fruit instead she got incurable disease from the experiment trial Saturn was conducting .

I am theorising what if Imu stole the Ancient Kingdom Technology to create devil fruits because I am starting to incline the devil fruits are man made and Ancient treasure Doffy probably referring to has to be something important for govt to have monopoly on devil fruit technology .
Only if vegapunk gave some facts about DFs :risicheck:

I'll have you two clowns know that I'm not letting you go off the hook after you mocked my G5 Bonney vs Saturn theory for months @Pringles @Durableguy

All the screenshots are taken and a thread will be coming when the chapter is out
The Bushing of Scientific Defense seems to view the World's Greatest Scientist as his superior

He asked Kizaru for protection as well as 100 ships because he was afraid of confronting Dr Vegapunk on his own

Akainu praises Vegapunk's combat power and so does Stussy who justifies the presence of Kizaru and the Navy Fleet by saying Egghead is military powerful

Seems to me that Saturn knows Vegapunk is his better and will come into their fight as an underdog

I wonder who will prevail, Karl Marx or Albert Einstein
:luffylaugh:

I am not reading much anyway just come here for updates.... But it's like I have to stay until the funeral ends since I knew the old man for long time and it feels weird to just leave..
But at a funeral you are supposed to talk about the good things he did in his life and how kind he was. Not bring up all the bad stuff he did in his dying days.

Urgh what the hell is this trash

:whitepress:

Getting Naruto last arc vibes here with Bonney going Nika. What next the full strawhats get Nika forms.
U know it'll happen.

The things which I hated in Naruto's war arc are now happening in One Piece as well. I'm not really happy about it tbh.

Yes, I know - we just got some brief spoiler lines and it is by far not everything of this chapter. However, even if the rest of this chapter is amazing, it still pisses me off that the "Nika Bonney" theory came out to be true and it makes G5 even less unique than it was before in Egghead Island.

Status
Not open for further replies.