Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Bonney is decent character

Her association with Nika is fine as well.

But problem is her df which allows her to tap into alternate reality and become Nika.

This is oda way of shoving Nika down our throat and it's more than what's necessary.

Repeating same thing again n again gets annoying so I am not surprised why some people think Bonney is bad character.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
will luffy, zoro, jimbei and bonney deciding to stay back, the only possible way that oda can end the conflict between them and the gorosei is by having kizaru come in to fight the gorosei instead so they can get away. But i know the gorosei tards wont like that option either :suresure:
Post automatically merged:

thinking shanks is more important than kid is like thinking jiraya is more important than sasuke. Rivals are what matter most and whom end up being the stronger. Only new era pirates matter in the endgame, only due time till shanks joins kaido and big mom while kid ends up being luffys final fight in the series, while having the same bounty still
no way this guy actually thinks kidd is more important than oda's self insert character :shame:

Last edited:
Bonney is decent character

Her association with Nika is fine as well.

But problem is her df which allows her to tap into alternate reality and become Nika.

This is oda way of shoving Nika down our throat and it's more than what's necessary.

Repeating same thing again n again gets annoying so I am not surprised why some people think Bonney is bad character.
The problem if there is one is that she can become whatever she wants, and we already knew that. If what Vegapunk told us is true, that devil fruits are born from desire/imagination, then Bonney's is the ultimate power, it makes her able to live whatever reality she wants.

Agenda wars 📈📈📈 lmao.

- Current boruto is much better than previous boruto.
- Much better than this chapter.
- @Seven7 , Boruto is at peak , in it's own manga lmao.
Not overall among all manga. Like Marineford / enies lobby was OP peak.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
The problem if there is one is that she can become whatever she wants, and we already knew that. If what Vegapunk told us is true, that devil fruits are born from desire/imagination, then Bonney's is the ultimate power, it makes her able to live whatever reality she wants.
Problem with her df is she doesn't copy df of others into her reality but characters and even their abilities.

She became Bucanner (race and their attributes)

Now, she's nika ( a character)

This df is too broken

Well, it won't work against Yami though 🤭

Status
Not open for further replies.