Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffys Gear 3 attacks are fodder compared to Queens attacks so I don’t really understand the comparison? And that attack that got Kata sent to the mirror world wasn’t kata being caught off guard, he was fully on guard and using FS literally the whole time?

Queen can coat his arm with CoA? You posted the panel itself…. And you’re confusing Sanjis Exoskeleton boosted DJ with his base DJ.

And the point is, even if Kata sees these big attacks coming, he can’t get out of the way in time as he’s never shown that ability.
The point is kat would just make a bigger fist and just match queens attacks thats what i am saying. i said in a previous post Thats why we get the spark over kats head and his remark to luffy is aha...yes doing that will prevent my harming anyone else. Followed up by luffy saying you can see it coming but can't stop me.

Yes kat was on guard and seemingly with fs but it seems like he was not aware that luffy was going to open his hand and grab him instead of just punching him as he has the aha moment.

Queens attacks do not give me the impression that he would catch kat offguard like that. fs would help him dodge sparking queen, match henry queen and winch queen if u even want to give queen hardening at that moment which oda did not wouldn't be enough to take kat out.

I do not think he has his metal coated in that panel just his arm when given clear panels oda does not show him coating his arm nor his sword what so ever and again in the crucial moments with sanji dont you think oda would of had that right if queen could do it? It just seems stupid if queen could actually do these things why did he choose not to vs sanji in crucial moments.

The point is kat would just make a bigger fist and just match queens attacks thats what i am saying. i said in a previous post Thats why we get the spark over kats head and his remark to luffy is aha...yes doing that will prevent my harming anyone else. Followed up by luffy saying you can see it coming but can't stop me.

Yes kat was on guard and seemingly with fs but it seems like he was not aware that luffy was going to open his hand and grab him instead of just punching him as he has the aha moment.

Queens attacks do not give me the impression that he would catch kat offguard like that. fs would help him dodge sparking queen, match henry queen and winch queen if u even want to give queen hardening at that moment which oda did not wouldn't be enough to take kat out.

I do not think he has his metal coated in that panel just his arm when given clear panels oda does not show him coating his arm nor his sword what so ever and again in the crucial moments with sanji dont you think oda would of had that right if queen could do it? It just seems stupid if queen could actually do these things why did he choose not to vs sanji in crucial moments.
But why do you think Kata can just match that? Dude he literally uses future sight multiple time in that moment, he was not caught off guard. He knows Luffy was using gear 3 to grab him. Maybe he didn’t know Luffy was going to throw him into the mirror, because he can’t see that far, but he was not caught off guard he knew the attack was coming and what kind of attack it was. Like you’re literally just lying?

Katakuri cannot match Queens attacks lmao his best “matching” is him matching gear 3 which is fodder…

It’s to show how big the exoskeleton strengthened Sanji, even just with DJ. Queen was using haki the whole time, this is like asking why Kaido never used CoA against Luffy, of course he was.

Katakuri literally would just get wrecked because even if he sees the attacks coming, he can’t overpower it as we’re shown very directly.

Katakuri awakening attacks -> Couldn’t overpower Germa Exo + Raid Suit -> Which got overpowered by DJ WCI Sanji -> Which got overpowered by Queen

Queen would just Winch and Henry Queen, since those attacks are too big for Kata to dodge, Kata and he can’t overpower it cause we’ve been shown directly he isn’t that strong.

Last edited:
If we get 3 Nikas I'm dropping the manga and never looking back
1000 Nika...1000
Post automatically merged:

But why do you think Kata can just match that? Dude he literally uses future sight multiple time in that moment, he was not caught off guard. He knows Luffy was using gear 3 to grab him. Maybe he didn’t know Luffy was going to throw him into the mirror, because he can’t see that far, but he was not caught off guard he knew the attack was coming and what kind of attack it was. Like you’re literally just lying?

Katakuri cannot match Queens attacks lmao his best “matching” is him matching gear 3 which is fodder…

It’s to show how big the exoskeleton strengthened Sanji, even just with DJ. Queen was using haki the whole time, this is like asking why Kaido never used CoA against Luffy, of course he was.

Katakuri literally would just get wrecked because even if he sees the attacks coming, he can’t overpower it as we’re shown very directly.

Katakuri awakening attacks -> Couldn’t overpower Germa Exo + Raid Suit -> Which got overpowered by DJ WCI Sanji -> Which got overpowered by Queen

Queen would just Winch and Henry Queen, since those attacks are too big for Kata to dodge, Kata and he can’t overpower it cause we’ve been shown directly he isn’t that strong.
Hahahah you don't beleive all this do you ?
Katakuri would wreck Queen let's be real.

He just trynna wank Sanji. As if he'd genuinely wank this incompetent fat dinosaur if it wasn't because of agenda lol.
Big Mom was fat, stupid and incompetent and she was still there on the same level as Kaido and Shanks.
The fact that Queen is fat, stupid or incompetent does not change his power level, which was on the same level as King.

Status
Not open for further replies.