Status
Not open for further replies.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
> Buggy took her title while she was bathing in lava
So why hasn’t she gone after Buggy since then? It’s been like two weeks but Big Job is hiding in a cave lmfao. The only answer is that she’s too scared.

> Kuzan literally happened while she was away on Wano
Same as above. That’s her literal child and she hasn’t even attempted to save Pudding. Garp went to Beehive with no hesitation, Big Job is letting Teach keep her daughter as a prisoner lol.

> Potential (not confirmed) BM return is only shown in this chapter
If Big Mom is alive, (she is) then all the stuff I’ve said still applies to her regardless of whether or not she actually returns this chapter.

Thats the most blatant joke tbh lol.

There was no reason why she shouldnt have used CoC on Law there except Pis.
To be fair this is true for most ACoC users

Luffy, Zoro, and the Gorosei all use ACoC infrequently like BM did.

BM just underestimated them. She knew she could tank PW and she did. But she didn’t expect Kid to not be down and to have a move capable of blasting her away. She also didn’t expect Law to be able to silence her and prevent her from calling her homies.

lol i guess i am blind i see kats fist going around ichiji they do not look like they connect. even the one that looks like it is kinda connecting does not make since because ichiji has no damage in the next cover page, its just safe to assume it did not connect and we know that should have hurt him if it did.
You can see his arm make contact with Ichijis face, that’s kinda the point. We see the punch hit ichiji, but we also see the after effect.

Nonetheless I ought to point out that Kid and Law never directly overpowered BM, except in the end where it did seem like she was using ACoC to resist DP.

Most of the fight was off screeened, so we never saw what all they did or tried to do. But if I were to guess, the reason they were so reliant on sneak attacks is that if they took her on directly, she could just counter with ACoC and they’d be fucked.

You cannot overpower an ACoC user in a direct clash without stronger haki. Kid was only able to do it in the end because BM couldn’t use her arms, as she was using them to prevent falling in the hole.

I think if Law tried to land Kroom in a direct 1v1, BM would just casually deflect with ACoC. Hence he needed sneak attacks.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
All trolling aside, we need more context or the full raws. Unsure what to make of these spoilers in general. It's not just the BonneyxNika development (which has been foreshadowed), but the Iron Robot's status, the broadcast status, etc...

To be fair this is true for most ACoC users

Luffy, Zoro, and the Gorosei all use ACoC infrequently like BM did.

BM just underestimated them. She knew she could tank PW and she did. But she didn’t expect Kid to not be down and to have a move capable of blasting her away. She also didn’t expect Law to be able to silence her and prevent her from calling her homies.
I generally really dislike the "the character was just being retarded" argument. Saying she didn't use ACoC because she underestimated them is writing the story for Oda, he hasn't made it clear that was the case at all so that's just speculation. Also, if someone is on your stomach with a sword in your chest, clearly charging up an attack that'll destroy your internal organs, I'd kinda doubt she'd just intentionally not use ACoC because, eh, they're weak I don't need to.

Also why would the homies need to be verbally told she needs saving? Either the silence was pointless and the homies were just out of commission (from being cut in half), or it makes no sense - the homies have been shown to have a will and mind of their own after all.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I generally really dislike the "the character was just being retarded" argument. Saying she didn't use ACoC because she underestimated them is writing the story for Oda, he hasn't made it clear that was the case at all so that's just speculation. Also, if someone is on your stomach with a sword in your chest, clearly charging up an attack that'll destroy your internal organs, I'd kinda doubt she'd just intentionally not use ACoC because, eh, they're weak I don't need to.

Also why would the homies need to be verbally told she needs saving? Either the silence was pointless and the homies were just out of commission (from being cut in half), or it makes no sense - the homies have been shown to have a will and mind of their own after all.
Nice name :ronalaugh:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I'd take 13 page chapters if it means less breaks, but I'm suspecting we're still on the 1 break every 3 chapters schedule even with 13 pages

I'm revising my end of OP prediction from 2034 to 2038 :willight:

F

Foul Legacy

King can only hurt katakuri if he goes speed mode and that means losing lunarian durability...
He will get hit more times than he would touch katakuri.

Queen can only hurt katakuri if he goes invisible and tries to land hits
Katakuri doesn't pack the AP to take down king lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.