Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
Wtf is this. I hate when people do shit like this to get attention. "i Am gONnA bUrN mY vOlUmeS AnYOnE wAnNa jOiN" attention whores.
Just because they didnt like something about it they will deem the whole series worthless.

If you dont like nika stuff in the story stop reading. Its obvious its gonna be important. Dont cry here about it. Dont try to burn your volumes for attention. Dont make whole series worthless just because you dont like it.

"dOWnfALl oF oNE pIEcE"
WHERE MY FIRE POWERSCALING FEAAATS

Still waiting "Luffy can hurt Gorosei for real"
I'm still waiting on you to actually read what I posted on that thread lol

You and I defending this chapter when it drops

In response to @DarkestKnightofSpoilers post, this entire forum is based on powerscaling and OP bashing overreactions lol

In response to both of ya, this chapter doesn't have enough content to even criticize, in my opinion. I agree that the 12 page/week pace is affecting the weekly enjoyment and story flow, but I don't think it's worse than a break. It seems like people are venting their frustration with the slow development on the actual content. Bonney is a child and a Nika believer, so it makes sense for her to cosplay as him. She's obviously not even close to his level of strength or ability. It's really a cosplay with a few similar looking moves. I don't think this scene deserves such a reaction.

As someone who reads Ippo, Conan, and JoJo, I'm used to a much slower pace. Believe me, One Piece is actually fast paced most of the time (people confuse long winded dense stories with slow stories, but that's a whole other conversation).
I read Conan as well and there the main plot is moving slowly. The difference is that I usually wait a year and read all the chapters at once. And that’s why I would rather prefer a break, especially during the summer where I can focus on other things and come back one or 2 months later to one piece. This way I get hyped for the next week chapter and nothing really happens. I’m not complaining, I’m still a huge one piece fan and will defend the overall story. But the last few chapters could have also been one or two chapters. That’s just my opinion not saying I’m right.

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
to my defense iβ€˜m more intrested in the Lore than in actuall powerscaling ,and most of the time i troll
If Bogard knows what's good they would put you in charge of the pepe emotes

I read Conan as well and there the main plot is moving slowly. The difference is that I usually wait a year and read all the chapters at once. And that’s why I would rather prefer a break, especially during the summer where I can focus on other things and come back one or 2 months later to one piece. This way I get hyped for the next week chapter and nothing really happens. I’m not complaining, I’m still a huge one piece fan and will defend the overall story. But the last few chapters could have also been one or two chapters. That’s just my opinion not saying I’m right.
I feel the same way about the past few chapters so I will say you're right lol

I just can't agree with the break thing, I'd take 2 pages a week over a break :catsweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.