One Punch Man Live-Action

Terrible idea, the American audience (specifically Twiiter/Tumblr folks & Boomers) would not like the humor nor understand it. Imagine making a movie where the cast includes a teenager look alike (I know Tats is grown up) who doesn't look like she wears any underwear, a gay superhero who r***s people in prison, a man who tanned himself so much that he looks like he's Black, a man who cannot die no matter how brutal the death is, a person that is morbidly obesed to the point where he looks like 5 tons, etc. Jesus this will be bad.

And if they don't get a rather unknown actor from Hollywood to play Saitama, then they should have never even made the movie in the first place.

S

Shuyaku

Terrible idea, the American audience (specifically Twiiter/Tumblr folks & Boomers) would not like the humor nor understand it. Imagine making a movie where the cast includes a teenager look alike (I know Tats is grown up) who doesn't look like she wears any underwear, a gay superhero who r***s people in prison, a man who tanned himself so much that he looks like he's Black, a man who cannot die no matter how brutal the death is, a person that is morbidly obesed to the point where he looks like 5 tons, etc. Jesus this will be bad.

And if they don't get a rather unknown actor from Hollywood to play Saitama, then they should have never even made the movie in the first place.
Just saw this post, the last part especially stands out. If they cast the likes of Vin Diesel, Statham or The Rock as Saitama, they don't understand anything about this series, at all.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Any bald, asian guy would do. i'm thinking @Marimo_420 for Saitama and also @Admiral Lee Hung for Orochi

@Kiwipom for either Tatsumaki or Fubuki, @Light D Lamperouge for King (not because you're a weak fraud, you just fit his looks :madmonk:) and @Zoro D Goat for Genos.
Lemme just go shave my head real quick :catsure:.

@Zoro D Goat you may call me senpai I will teach you all you need to know about bodybuilding. I also always knew this fraud was taking all my credit @Light D Lamperouge smh :catsweat:

Ah then who are you bro? @BigChungus2018 Tank top Master? :madmonk:

Last edited:
S

Shuyaku

Lemme just go shave my head real quick :catsure:.

@Zoro D Goat you may call me senpai I will teach you all need to know about bodybuilding. I also always knew this fraud was taking all my credit @Light D Lamperouge smh :catsweat:

Ah than who are you bro? @BigChungus2018 Tank top Master? :madmonk:
Probably yeah, apparently i look like him according to @Seth Rollins and he fits my bodybuilder meme

Idk who Garou's gonna be but i'm not excited to get my ass beat :josad:
Post automatically merged:

I can fit Glasses guy role.
I see, @Marimo_420 is a good role model.

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
Fan made-ish. It's done by a professional studio that makes live action remakes. All members of the studio are huge anime fans.
Post automatically merged:

Fan made-ish. It's done by a professional studio that makes live action remakes. All members of the studio are huge anime fans.

Oh and I'm Zombie Man since I'm the most chill one here 😎