One Piece Chapter 1118 - Be Free

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Chapter was fine* tbh but it felt unfinished. I think Oda realised the robot getting back up so quickly would be silly so this is attempting to make it seem more eventful at the cost of cutting things off before the chapter could actually get anywhere. Not a fan of immediately undermining the one cool thing any VA has done in fifty years but that's just how it goes I guess.

*Relatively speaking; I don't like Gear 5/Nika at all so I'm speaking with lowered standards.

Absolute shit chapter.

This is one of the worst chapters I've ever read in One Piece. How can you invalidate the MC's ultimate PU that much by giving it to a 12yo supernova who barely used her DF potential? Now she's able to use a form which turns the surroundings into Looney Tunes world? Whaaat???

And Luffy still runs away and has to eat food. This is a joke. Tell me, this is a joke. The same dude went toe to toe with Kaido. His Haki and previous gears were CLEARLY enough. He can't hurt Warcury anyway, why the need to use G5?

Guys, this isn't even powerscaling related. It's completely bullshit what happened in this chapter and it proves - yet again - how Oda really gives no fucks to his story anymore. It's stupid. You have a Yonko who is absolutely useless in this arc. Not even Big Mom was that bad. Apparently Luffy is part of the power which makes up for the world balance but he cannot even knock out a CP0 agent, lmao. But let's just draw Luffy turning his enemies into pizza dough, I'm sure it makes him more credible as a Yonko...

Also, Runji? It's rather Runffy...

Let's not even talk about the reactions... Let's just... not... Nope.

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
I hate most of the side characters
They all just ruin one piece.
Oda waste too much time on them

Lol I'm the opposite if it wasn't for the side characters I don't think I'd be into one piece all that much I enjoy all the unique designs, powers and personalities oda comes up with

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
He can still do it without giving them all focus.
Bonney Kuma and Stella have more panels than Luffy this arc.
Makes since the arc is telling their story Luffy is just a guest

Egghead is a combination of Nika lore and build up and the interwoven web between Bonney and the World Government