One Piece Chapter 1118 - Be Free

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Maybe Oda just didn’t want to reveal everything about her and save it for later
Like for example First kid was only able to pull and repeal stuff and later he creates big ass guns lol
My guy, what are you even talking about? Is your imagination so limited that you can't even understand the in-universe logic of her powers? damn.

I think I do thank you
:nikalaugh:

Technically yes, but it adds cool nuances and I love it.

Nop. Because a man's power can be replicated, it doesn't downgrade the man's existence (yes, you know what I mean)

Also you don't understand how devil fruit works. Awakening is about synchronization, not necessarily about death or strenght.

And Bonney completely synchronized with her ability here. Plus, it makes perfect sence.

Also...

A GOOD POWER, IS A SHARED POWER
No. Dumb take
Gear 5 should be just about Luffy.

Don't change your narrative if Bonney failed to do anything next chapter

No. Dumb take
Gear 5 should be just about Luffy.
This assertion would defeat the revolutionnary and anarchist aspect of the manga.

Luffy is ALL about horizontality. So there is absolutely no reason that his power can't be shared.

In fact Oda giving his power to a child is in complete adequation with the values and narration of his story.

Don't change your narrative if Bonney failed to do anything next chapter
That won't change anything. Weither Bonney is strong or not in this form doesn't matter, what is important is that she is free of the emotioal charge that was on her shoulder for so long.

This is a Oda narratively giving this little girl the childhood she deserve through the power of Luffy and Nika.

This assertion would defeat the revolutionnary and anarchist aspect of the manga.

Luffy is ALL about horizontality. So there is absolutely no reason that his power can't be shared.

In fact Oda giving his power to a child is in complete adequation with the values and narration of his story.

That won't change anything. Weither Bonney is strong or not in this form doesn't matter, what is important is that she is free of the emotioal charge that was on her shoulder for so long.

This is a Oda narratively giving this little girl the childhood she deserve through the power of Luffy and Nika.
You babble too much sense that you even don't understand.

I don't give a shit about so much deep thinking about some silly manga.

Gear 5 was for Luffy.
Someone else mimicking it ruins it for me.
Thats all

You babble too much sense that you even don't understand.

I don't give a shit about so much deep thinking about some silly manga.

Gear 5 was for Luffy.
Someone else mimicking it ruins it for me.
Thats all
That person's post makes a lot of sense about the themes on the manga though. Deep thinking or not, you're 1100 chapters into a manga that has been all about freedom, power, and abuse of power. You'd have to be willfully choosing to ignore it to not understand that person's post.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Let's all go to the lobby

To get ourselves a drink