Status
Not open for further replies.
Initially it was stated that scum only merges when either Kaido or Big Mom is dead.
Initially Caesar was supposed to fight Big Mom to replace her.
What we got is that Kaido and Big Mom and Caesar are all still alive and instead of getting Big Mom killed he was somehow allowed to merge both scum factions. And with combined forces they now fuck town over even more with their coordinated actions by blocking everything town wants to do and spam supers and omegas. Someone try to tell me again that this is fair and winnable for every side, my ass it is.

Worst

Custom title
Initially it was stated that scum only merges when either Kaido or Big Mom is dead.
What we got is that Kaido and Big Mom and Caesar are all still alive and instead of getting Big Mom killed he was somehow allowed to merge both scum factions. And with combined forces they now fuck town over even more with their coordinated actions by blocking everything town wants to do and spam supers and omegas. Someone try to tell me again that this is fair and winnable for every side, my ass it is.
Well if we lynch LM we can win this we also don't know if cross guild is enemy or not
Post automatically merged:

Well if we lynch LM we can win this we also don't know if cross guild is enemy or not

Have no respect for open scumming btw, it's lame as hell. Least someone can do is trying to convince town that they're not scum, especially when that someone did nothing more than coasting the whole round and besides role hinting even starts telling us what his scum team had done. Who needs to hear that ffs?

Day-4: Submit War Saga Pirate Assists

Locations
1: Shakys rip off bar
2: Auction House
3: Sabao Dome
4: Sabaody Park
5: Amazon Lily Palace
6: Amazon Lily The Battle Ring
7: Impel Down Level 1
8: Impel Down Level 5.5
9: Impel Down Level 6
10: MarineFord
11: Laws Ship

1: Part 1 Eustass Kid (Magnet Magnet Fruit) Reverse a Pirate Assist action back at the player

2: Part 1 Trafalgar Law (Shambles Switch) See an incoming action and who was targeted. Switch the target to another player

3: Urouge (Strength Enhanced Fruit) Host rolls a dice of 5 and depending on what's rolled determines your vote power for the dayphase

4: Vista (Flower Swordsman) Host flips a coin. Call it right you can target a player with a kill shot

5: Diamond Jozu (Diamond Form) Become immune to Haki Burst abilities that target you for 3 phases. Has no effect on omega kills

6: Whitebeard (Quake Punch) Target any 1 write up and destroy it. (Works once in game. This cannot be copied or reused)

Status
Not open for further replies.