One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pray for Hancock if Fuji is going to Amazon lily :believe:
LOL, exactly. She would have the worst possible match up since he is blind. And acts like a monk, so he's likely not to be seduced by her.
On the other hand, Greenbull was talking about getting fed by a beautiful woman to Fujitora.

So, I hope that Oda chooses the right match up IFFF he intends on sending Fujitora and Greenbull for both of Mihawk and Hancock

So an info dump chapter. Hmm, looks good. Funny how Wano’s best chapters are not set in Wano.

1) I love how Shanks has the smallest bounty of the original Yonko. Perhaps this is Oda hinting at the “Hakiman” being the weakest?:fujilaugh:

2) So Roger actually teamed up with the Marines to defeat a crew of pirates? So he became the Pirate King by running away from Linlin, Queen of Ls and by working with the World Government. I guess that is where Red Hair gets his snitching tendencies from. :laughmoji:

The Prophet of Truth @Topi Jerami was right all along about Roger being a chicken. :finally:

3) Silver Axe, Captain John and Ouchoku? Why do I feel like Oda is going to bring these blokes back as potential future antagonists with which to elongate One Piece? :memehm:

4) Nice to finally see the bounty reveals for the Yonko. Although it does make me wonder why the Marines bother publishing these things since no known bounty hunters would ever go near these blokes. :goatasure:

5) Blackbeard has only a bounty roughly 1/2 of Shanks’? I guess ol’ BB King needs to kill Shanks to show him what a real pirate looks like and get a fitting bounty. :sadgrin:

6) So since Dragon was (and still is) the most wanted man in the world while Whitebeard was alive and WB had a bounty of 5 billion (good to see my favorite above all the other Yonko :myman:) then it is safe to say Dragon will either have a bounty between WB and Roger or a bounty above even Roger.

I don’t recall him being called most wanted of all time so I am leaning with the former.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.