Knew there was something off with Ratchet early on. Planned to frame him as Cross Guild today. Culted myself btw with the Perona pirate assist I somehow really ended up finding, it was too good of an opportunity to waste it. However, I was not lying about my coven being town-friendly as I chose Yo Tan Wa which I townread and wanted to use our cult as a counter attack for town to the alliance. Was a bit surprised that Cross Guild was already erased as I turned myself into Mihawk, seems Orwellian only culted Flower and then there was nobody left at the time. Would have been the chance to lead the Cross Guild coven to new glory! Not lying, I have proof for this, you saw that I used Oden Cosplayer a final time last night, with this ability I had busdriven Blue and Pot with each other.

For the last scum I thought they would have been between Reloaded, CoC or RA, wasn't expecting Kiku despite at one point in the game I was on the right track when I called her opportunistic af for her sus looking post regarding me.

All in all I think it was a deserved town win, definitely didn't see the game ending so abruptly as it wasn't to be expected that Blue, Pot and Ratchet could all die in such short order as they did. Fuji being brought back is also highly surprising, never thought Whitebeard could negate an omega kill and the initial agreement was to erase the alingment merge.

As you know, I was Yamato and Mihawk, they've fusioned into Yamahawk, everyone please tell who had wich of the remaining roles.
Guess I culted Law?
Muugen was obvious Luffy to me but I wasn't sure if Luffy could even be culted, so I chose someone who stayed a bit under the radar, was unlikely to be killed (had a feeling scum would try to off Naomi next) and which I townread, also Yo Tan Wa stated that he wanted to be culted as much as I did. Felt sympathy with him.
Think Ratchet finally must have had enough of me torturing him with my cheese grater.

Don't think people can say that I participated in that role revealing stuff, can you?
Anyway, I'll take that win :holdw:

Knew there was something off with Ratchet early on. Planned to frame him as Cross Guild today. Culted myself btw with the Perona pirate assist I somehow really ended up finding, it was too good of an opportunity to waste it. However, I was not lying about my coven being town-friendly as I chose Yo Tan Wa which I townread and wanted to use our cult as a counter attack for town to the alliance. Was a bit surprised that Cross Guild was already erased as I turned myself into Mihawk, seems Orwellian only culted Flower and then there was nobody left at the time. Would have been the chance to lead the Cross Guild coven to new glory! Not lying, I have proof for this, you saw that I used Oden Cosplayer a final time last night, with this ability I had busdriven Blue and Pot with each other.

For the last scum I thought they would have been between Reloaded, CoC or RA, wasn't expecting Kiku despite at one point in the game I was on the right track when I called her opportunistic af for her sus looking post regarding me.

All in all I think it was a deserved town win, definitely didn't see the game ending so abruptly as it wasn't to be expected that Blue, Pot and Ratchet could all die in such short order as they did. Fuji being brought back is also highly surprising, never thought Whitebeard could negate an omega kill and the initial agreement was to erase the alingment merge.

As you know, I was Yamato and Mihawk, they've fusioned into Yamahawk, everyone please tell who had wich of the remaining roles.
Guess I culted Law?
Muugen was obvious Luffy to me but I wasn't sure if Luffy could even be culted, so I chose someone who stayed a bit under the radar, was unlikely to be killed (had a feeling scum would try to off Naomi next) and which I townread, also Yo Tan Wa stated that he wanted to be culted as much as I did. Felt sympathy with him.
Think Ratchet finally must have had enough of me torturing him with my cheese grater.

Don't think people can say that I participated in that role revealing stuff, can you?
Anyway, I'll take that win :holdw:
not sure if i couldve been culted i dont think i couldve i was relatively weak overall i had a lot of one shots but had a lot of troubke early game

Good game town! I agree role hinting was annoying. There should be more abilities like Van Augur killing someone that told truth or Big Mom's Soul Pocus.

Also @Kiku @Ratchet you should not have lynched me yesterday. I was clearly targetting townies.

@Ariess can i be added to scum chats?
Melkor Im going to fuck you up next game lol, why did you kill Shanks lol. And just because I was hard suspecting you as Nami you had to Omega Kill me lol.

Good game town! I agree role hinting was annoying. There should be more abilities like Van Augur killing someone that told truth or Big Mom's Soul Pocus.

Also @Kiku @Ratchet you should not have lynched me yesterday. I was clearly targetting townies.

@Ariess can i be added to scum chats?
i knew the lynch shenanigans were on PG and not blue i didnt care for you yesterday cause i wouldve just omega killed you.

i thought blue turned into the leader of the alliance so figured he was better to lynch before you