honestly MVP goes to @Charlie i almost revived you chuck but felt bad for Onii.

thanks for all the tldrs
@Charlie reads were good, yeah. I actually was using his posts for reference since i wasn't reading everything and they had mostly scums in it. Helped my actions,

I was hiding behind Ekko, Pot, Melkor, Ratchet at different stages in the game. In hindsight all scums lol
First tried to investigate Orca, then Mango, and finally Blue. Ariess happened to came online at Blue part and investigated him. Thanks Charlie

Last edited:

Worst

Custom title
Can you post your role?

Donflamingo Donquixote

Win Con: You win when "Luffy", Trafalgar Law, Ussop, Kinemon, Ace and 1 Strawhat Pirate have been killed or lynched

(Parasite) Target any player and take control of their base role for the cycle. If you target one of your win con roles redirect a kill shot onto them.

(Ito Ito no Mi Part 1) You have the following one shots
-Sora no Michi: Target any player and hide behind them for a cycle

-Goshikito: Target any player and inflict one random status ailment ability for the cycle
-Tamaito: Target any player and redirect back their next action on to themselves
-Overheat: Target any player and burn 3 abilities from usage for the cycle
-Kumo no Sugaki: Protect yourself from base and pirate assist abilities for one cycle

(Ito Ito no Mi Part 2) You have the following one shots
-Torikago: Pirate Assists, Marine Hazards lvl 1/2 and Burst Mode abilities cannot be activated for the dayphase excluding yourself and indies
-Shufuku Sagyo: If one of your abilities (Base, Pirate Assists or Burst abilities) is destroyed or negated you can activate this to reuse it
Athlete: If you lose a davy fight r/p/s you can look at their Burst abilities and destroy one of them

(Black Knight) Revive a player as your tree stump clone, you will appear as their alignment under investigations. They can challenge players once per cycle in r/p/s if they win can reuse a activated pirate Assist. Works once (You cannot select the pirate assist twice)

Burst Mode abilities

(Flap Thread) Gain all Pirate assists that have appeared and target 3 players

(Ever White) Destroy 3 incoming Town actions

(Billow White) Pick any dead players Haki burst ability and use it

(God Thread) Redirect the lynch onto any player
You mean outlive or kill all of the personally?
Outlive

Kill Luffy , Ace, Law, Kinemon and 1 other SH pirate
Oh, that's why Cal was offed, then.

Funny story is I got an upgrade by reviving my other slot cuz of that. I could only get abilities of lynched players and grabbed his amp to get abilities of all dead players and used Buggy's revive to revive himself. Then I would have had 3 more revives for Town+could uncult Cal+could get kill shots.

@Charlie reads were good, yeah. I actually was using his posts for reference since i wasn't reading everything and they had mostly scums in it. Helped my actions,

I was hiding behind Orca, Pot, Melkor, Ratchet at different stages in the game. In hindsight all scums lol
First tried to investigate Orca, then Pot, and finally Blue. Ariess happened to came online at Blue part and investigated him. Thanks Charlie
yeah same chuck was the reason why i was able to accurately use actions, threadwise though i knew i was right on ratchet and kiku though

@Alwaysmind You were Jinbei after all? The night after your lynch I used the Crocus pirate assist to protect you.

With one of the haki stuff abilities (Intent sensing) I was trying to figure out sth about Reloaded (𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚂𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝚃𝚊𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚊 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚃𝚊𝚛𝚐𝚎. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝙽𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚛 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚐𝚘) but I never got a result on this, probably blocked from either my or his side.

And speaking of the cheese grater I used this ability on Ratchet:
Raimei Hakke: Target any player to role block them in the dayphase and paralyze them during the night phase.

Kaidou

(God Father) You are the Godfather of the Beast Pirates, You will appear as town under investigations. Admiral abilities have no effect on you. Except Akainu

(Most Powerful Creature) Base Form and Pirate Assist abilities that target you have no effect on you (excluding Big Mom,Blackbeard,Shanks, Whitebeard, Gold Roger, Akainu, and Part 2 Luffy) only Burst Mode abilities can effect you

(Raimei Hakke) Target any player with a kill shot. Works three times

(Dragon Form) You have the following one shots
-Bolo Breath: Host rolls a dice of 3 and depending on what's rolled determines how many players can burn half their abilities. Plus destroy one incoming Admiral ability
-Kaifu: Destroy 3 incoming actions
-Tatsumaki: Target 3 players and redirect back their next action back to them
-Tatsumaki Kaifu: Redirect an incoming Burst Mode ability onto another player

(Shuron Hake) When this is activated every day phase gain a one shot ability

Day 0 -Warai Game: Host rolls a dice of 4 and depending on what's rolled determines how many players can burn one random ability for the cycle
Day 1- Ochikomi jogo: Protect a Beast Pirate Player for the cycle
Day 2- Naki Jogo: Target any player and find out their role bypassing any immunity
Day 3- Okori jogo: Amp Raimei Hakke to a Super Kill this phase
Day 4- Amae Jogo: Unlock a Burst Mode a Burst Mode ability
Day 5- Nusubito Jogo: Target any player and copy one of their abilities as a one shot
Day 6- Satsuriku jogo: Increase your vote power by 5 for the dayphase

Haki Burst abilities:

(Kaiendaiko) You are immune to all base, burst mode and Pirate Assist actions that target you in the cycle. Any player that targets you has 3 of their abilities burned for the cycle. (Only Gear 5 Luffy can target you)

(Island Lifting Clouds) Negate all Burst Mode abilities from being activated for one cycle (Has no effect on Luffy, Zoro, Big Mom, Kidd and Law)

(Kosanze ragunaraku) Target any player with a Omega Kill

(Shoryu: kaen hakke) Destroy one incoming Town, Hostile Indie, Mafia Base Action, 2 Incoming Burst Mode actions
I leave it up to my mates whether they wish to share theirs, but here is my role

This is the 2nd time I've been Kaido. First time I had to bus all my mates and we lost by like day 3, so this time was a slight improvement

Legacy reads.

3: MangoSenpai

5: Kiku
6: Lord Melkor
7: Yo Tan Wa
8: Pot Goblin
9: Random Asshole

11: Ratchet

14: RippedCal
16: The Orca

19: Mr. Reloaded
20: CoC. Color of Clowns
21: Luka
23: Alwaysmind
24: Tyrant Muugen

27: Dr. Watson
28: Naomi
29: Charlie

30: Crowned Witch
31: Mashiro Blue

34: Flower V2
35: Worst V2

Im not counting the cult here because its a bitch to do.

2. Separate with three tiers on who you think is the most dangerous and prioritize.

Dangerous, get rid of immediately
MangoSenpai

Get rid of once those are done:
Lord Melkor
Pot Goblin
Random Asshole

3. Solidify your town reads and list them like so:

Do not lynch or touch:
Ratchet
Worst
Tyrant Muugen

Soft town read:
AlwayMind
Flower
Dr. Watson
Naomi
@Tyrant MUUGEN this was my POE lol besides Orca who you outed later and Ratchet it was pretty on point lol.

With one of the haki stuff abilities (Intent sensing) I was trying to figure out sth about Reloaded (𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚂𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝚃𝚊𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚊 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚃𝚊𝚛𝚐𝚎. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝙽𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚛 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚐𝚘) but I never got a result on this, probably blocked from either my or his side.
Which night was this?