The irony that @Pot Goblin would be the one to roll Perospero of all characters :kobeha:
This had me actually losing it when I read it, poor Pot must have been like "wellllll fuck".

Bro.

I was Kinemon...

:gokulaugh:

But... for waaaay too long, I misread my page and though the other Scabbards were in the game, and so I was fucking confused (this was when I was going through a rough mental patch and could barely think straight. I like, couldn't read words and then process them into thoughts, at any point of the day) as to why I didn't see any of the other Scabbards doing something. After a bit, I realize, wait, I misread the page 10 FUCKING TIMES, those are my abilities, I AM THE SCABBARDS

I actually wanted to toss my laptop out the fucking window

I think I might have been useful like... twice. But MAN did I play bad when my head was gone. Like, once I did get a bit better over time, I still couldn't think of a way to really pose any threat to the scum, so I tried to protect people when I thought something might be going down. And just go on what looked like Town led Votes, but was horrible at guessing who was who. I had a SMALL feeling Pot might be Big Mom, lol.

This was my Yamato role:

Yamato

(All Star Promotion) Challenge any player to R/p/s if you win obtain one random pirate assist. If you lose they get one amp base form ability. Works three times

(Oden Cosplayer) When a Pirate Assist ability is used you can copy it as a one shot. (The pirate assist ability copied can no longer be copied or reused)

(Exploding Handcuffs) If you are killed or lynched target one anti town role that is not Kaido, Big Mom or Blackbeard and burn 3 of their abilities for the cycle. Works once

(Takeru) You have following one shots

-Raimei Hakke: Target any player to role block them in the dayphase and paralyze them during the night phase
-Raimei Hakke Clash: When a Anti Town Burst Mode ability is activated you can challenge the player to R/p/s if you win cancel it
-Narikabura: Paralyze the next anti town player that activates a action for the phase
-Mahoroba: Role Block any player with higher posts than you.

Haki Burst abilities:

(Shinsoku Hakujaku) Challenge a Yonko (Big Mom, Blackbeard or Kaido) Alongside Luffy in r/p/s if you both win Burn 3 of their abilities and their vote power. If only one wins burn on random ability and vote block them

(Namuji Hyoga) Role/Vote Block 2 players for the cycle

(Kagamiyama) Host rolls a dice of 5 and depending on what's rolled determines how many abilities you can protect yourself in the game

(Himorogiri) Target any player and role crush them for the cycle. This bypasses any immunity or protection

Tbf a lot of stuff was confusing, too. Like Marines being mentioned in a few roles which weren't a role in the game which kinda obstructed game solving. I think you can allow full claiming, but scums should have fake WUs and fake characters to balance this. Or mask their actions as another character. It worked well with LM in Marvel, for example.
claiming will always ruin the integrity of the game.

its so cheap tbh

I mean, if everyone has ways of getting "cleared" with WUs and claims then it comes down to threadplay again anyway.
the point of not claiming is so no one has a ways of being cleared, usuaully on wg by cycle2/3 90% is outed cause they get sused then claim. there is no actual skill or effort in these games and they alwasy get ruined cause people are too lazy to case or defend themselves.

Blackbeard

Win Con: Gain enough vote power to take over the game

(Impel Down Level 6 Recruits) You have the following one shot abilities

-Revive any Beast Pirates player excluding Kaidou

-Revive any Big Mom Pirates player excluding Big Mom

-Revive any Baroque Works Culted player or player you killed with Van Augar excluding Sir Crocodile

Players revived cannot be killed or lynched until you are

(No Sleep) Every nightphase gain a one shot ability. (This will also apply to the end of day 0)

(Yami Yami no Mi Techniques) You have the following one shot abilities

-Black Hole: Absorb any failed base form ability as a one shot ability

-Black World: Negate the night phase

-Dark Matter: Activate one Burst Mode ability from a lynched or dead player during the night phase (excluding omega kill ones)

-Liberation: See any Janitored role and gain 2 one shot abilities from their base form

-Dark End: Janitor a successful kill shot

-Kurouzu: Absorb an incoming Burst Mode ability

(Blackbeard Pirates) You have the following one shot abilities

-Marine Ford Blackbeard: At the end of day 3 you can activate this to become Super Bulletproof. You cannot be killed. Only Omega Killed or Lynched

-Laffite: Target any player and find out their role

-Van Augar: Target any player and lie detect them, if they are telling the truth kill them

-Jesus Burgess: Challenge for any Pirate Assist that appears

-Doc Q: Protect yourself and any Big Mom or Beast Pirates player excluding Big Mom or Kaidou for the cycle. Paralyze them the following cycle for a phase

-Catarina Devon: Target any player and hide behind them, they will appear as your alignment and you as theirs

-Shiryu: Hide your real votes in your pms for 2 cycles

-San Juan Wolf: Protect the Impel Down Level 6 Recruits from actions for one cycle

-Vasco Shot: Host rolls a dice of 3 and depending on whats rolled determines how many players can confuse for the phase

-Avalo Pizzaro: Make a fake write up

Burst Mode: Become Super Bulletproof for the rest of the game, you can only be lynched or omega killed

(Kaishin) Target any write up and destroy it.( Has no effect on omega kills)

(Shima Yurashi) Tilt the votes for the dayphase, player with the least amount of votes is lynched over highest votes

(Kabutowari) Challenge any Big Mom, Beast Pirate that is not Big Mom/Katakuri or Kaidou/King. If you win kill them

(Gekishin) Target any player and omega kill them