I was kinda Disappointed that their was alot of role hinting in the game, I can understand the annoyance of scum this game. I think partial blame goes to the fact that this was based on a old set up and more than half the players here had played that game. Felt like 80% of the game set up was already figured out by the first cycle. Their was some surprises like world governement Hazards and Donflamingo/ Boa Hancock but that's too little to change the game much.

I expected more from the Crocodile role, I always make sure cult roles are good but this game they were non existent. Anytime they would pick some kind of steam they would get killed off. Shame because I consider cult the wild card group. Blackbeard Pirates and Big Mom/Beast Pirates alliance I think could have won it's just they ran into each other in a very important phase which led to both their demises.

Regardless of the outcome I am happy I was able to host this game and complete it. 2 years ago I was in a dark place and I just couldn't finish the game, now 2 years later to come back and basically finish the story feels good because I didn't think I would ever host this again. Now that this game is done I think Bleach will be next on my next game

i figured we'd have to kill mango sooner or later i was almost going to send a killshot his way since he was afk from thread.

i did try hitting ratchet early game with a ks but got blocked
I had Ratchet cleared off Watsons result lol. And then Worst saying he knew his flavor. Also he wasnt playing like he was mafia, often times he didnt even know what was going on in the thread which is uncharacteristic for mafia Ratchet.

I was kinda Disappointed that their was alot of role hinting in the game, I can understand the annoyance of scum this game. I think partial blame goes to the fact that this was based on a old set up and more than half the players here had played that game. Felt like 80% of the game set up was already figured out by the first cycle. Their was some surprises like world governement Hazards and Donflamingo/ Boa Hancock but that's too little to change the game much.

I expected more from the Crocodile role, I always make sure cult roles are good but this game they were non existent. Anytime they would pick some kind of steam they would get killed off. Shame because I consider cult the wild card group. Blackbeard Pirates and Big Mom/Beast Pirates alliance I think could have won it's just they ran into each other in a very important phase which led to both their demises.

Regardless of the outcome I am happy I was able to host this game and complete it. 2 years ago I was in a dark place and I just couldn't finish the game, now 2 years later to come back and basically finish the story feels good because I didn't think I would ever host this again. Now that this game is done I think Bleach will be next on my next game
i really dunno why they didnt just let blue get killed off, rat wouldve been in a better position coming into today but regardless i was going to.kill him

I think Marines, roles like Doflamingo and cults and giving abilities to scum that punish role revealing were not really bad counter, you need more of this in your games.

Tbf a lot of stuff was confusing, too. Like Marines being mentioned in a few roles which weren't a role in the game which kinda obstructed game solving. I think you can allow full claiming, but scums should have fake WUs and fake characters to balance this. Or mask their actions as another character. It worked well with LM in Marvel, for example.

I had Ratchet cleared off Watsons result lol. And then Worst saying he knew his flavor. Also he wasnt playing like he was mafia, often times he didnt even know what was going on in the thread which is uncharacteristic for mafia Ratchet.
that is non-town rat MO, moreso he was reluctant to vote or even sus blue - same way orca and pb were.

idk i just can read ratchet better when hes scum he played too timid and didnt even care to know what was at least going on.

i didnt have much time to filly play but was able to ask whp i assumed was town and paying attention for summaries and insight to where the game was at, that and just following threadmarks went a long way for my reads.

but realistically i called out rat d1 for being nonexistant, rats main scum play is just hiding and hoping he goes unchecked, his vet rep carries him most of the time to outlive his own self

Tbf a lot of stuff was confusing, too. Like Marines being mentioned in a few roles which weren't a role in the game which kinda obstructed game solving. I think you can allow full claiming, but scums should have fake WUs and fake characters to balance this. Or mask their actions as another character. It worked well with LM in Marvel, for example.
In One Piece there are so many characters that giving scum fake claims was easy.

Trawfalgar Law

(Room) Host rolls a dice of 4 and depending on what's rolled determines how many players you can insert in your room. You can bypass any protection from any player inside your room

(Shambles) You have the following one shots

-Hide behind any player inside your Room for a dayphase
-Hide behind any player inside your Room for the night phase
-Hide Behind any player Inside your Room for the cycle

(Ope Ope no Mi Part 1) You have the following one shots
-Amputate: When a Pirate assist is activated you can cut it in half and target another player in the phase with it
-Radio Knife: Target any player to confuse them for a phase and redirect their vote to another player
-Counter Shock: Redirect back the first action that targets you in the cycle
-Injection Shot: Target any player to Paralyze them for a phase and destroy one random burst mode ability
-Sterben: If you've been inflicted with a status ailment you can activate this to amp one pirate assist you possess

(Ope Ope no Mi Techniques Part 2) You have the following one shots
-Takt: Obtain one random Pirate Assist
-Mes: Target any player and steal their Burst Mode ability unlock
-Scan: Target any player and find out their alignment
-Curtain: Protect yourself from one Burst Mode ability for the cycle
-Jinkaku Ishoku Shujutsu: Target up to 3 players, if one of them has been Culted. Revert them back

Haki Burst abilities:

(Gamma Knife) Challenge one Hostile Indie to r/p/s if you win role block them for the cycle

(R-ROOM: Silent) Target one Mafia Group and prevent them from talking for the cycle

(Puncture Willie) Negate all lynch stops and redirects for the dayphase

(Shock Willie) Target any player and lie detect them, if they are lying omega kill them
I'd love a role as diverse as this again in future @Ariess .

Also won these Pirate Assists,
Don Krieg (Armor) You are Bulletproof for a cycle

Walpol (Munch Munch Fruit) Target any failed one shot ability and reuse it

Igaram (Drag Disguise) Reuse one town base ability that has been activated

Gan Fan (The Sky Knight) Stop an incoming indie action

Tom (Sea Train) Target 2 players and Busdrive their next actions onto one another

Partial Hardening : Reuse a base form ability that failed

Vista
(Flower Swordsman) Challenge any player to r/p/s if you win send a kill shot to them