He could choose any of the Yonkou to RPS. His ability auto targetted Yonkou roles, he didn't need to know the player, just choose what Yonkou to block.
so why are you gettin so upset at him he chose buggy over the others he had his own set of wincons and realistically you are against his so he made the right choice regardless if you didnt benefit from you.

you also lost the RPS thats on you.

RPS is mathematically pretty easy to beat the opposite player i dont think i lost a single RPS this round maybe against BB cycle 1.

idek what wouldve happened to me if i lost the last 2-3 rps that kept challenging me but i kept winning

Also when you have the tools to win immediately ofc you do that. I never live long enough in such games to even consider my other wincons. People just need to learn to leave me tf alone in these games. The scum team blew an omega on somebody who was gonna turn themselves into not a threat for them instead of killing you who was outed Luffy. It's horrendous. Serves them right that you finished them.

Sorry I wasn't there to lead our coven anymore, death came in the way. Did you already have a plan or an idea who you would have culted next?
I don't want to brag but my motivation/excitement would've carried me, suffice-ly i believe.

But if my kind self is to be honest here, i only got to know about cult/Gorosie thing a min before reading the End game wu.
I had my suspicion and asked our dear host about it. I came back online and read host reply just as game ended, i didn't even see what role/abilities I'd gained as Gorosie.

I don't want to brag but my motivation/excitement would've carried me, suffice-ly i believe.

But if my kind self is to be honest here, i only got to know about cult/Gorosie thing a min before reading the End game wu.
I had my suspicion and asked our dear host about it. I came back online just as game ended, i didn't even see what role/abilities I'd gained as Gorosie.
What even happened to you?

Also when you have the tools to win immediately ofc you do that. I never live long enough in such games to even consider my other wincons. People just need to learn to leave me tf alone in these games. The scum team blew an omega on somebody who was gonna turn themselves into not a threat for them instead of killing you who was outed Luffy. It's horrendous. Serves them right that you finished them.
Flowa honestly you were openly asking amps and theorizing actions, given your history of actions you can come up. I'd not be surprised scums may target you.

By asking amps, and hyping what you're going to do you make yourself a target. It didn't happen for this reason this game, but easily could. That'd be something i think you can be careful about. Rest, everyone have bad lucks in game consider it one such instance, plus you did come back as Hancock role so it turned out alright in end.

Flowa honestly you were openly asking amps and theorizing actions, given your history of actions you can come up. I'd not be surprised scums may target you.

By asking amps, and hyping what you're going to do you make yourself a target. It didn't happen for this reason this game, but easily could. That'd be something i think you can be careful about. Rest, everyone have bad lucks in game consider it one such instance, plus you did come back as Hancock role so it turned out alright in end.
It just ruins my fun and experience in games when I'm constantly being targetted.

Anyway, GG. Onto the next game.

Over all I'd say town was strong in general. @Flower did some good and helpful actions *giving the little witch a pat on the head*, so did @Naomi @Charlie not to mention @Tyrant MUUGEN and @Yo Tan Wa
@Emil was using his fake WU / Lying abilities pretty well
And @Fujishiro played both of his roles out great, convinced me to change my mind of that slot previously occupied by Luka pretty early, only thing is especially with his first role he and Flower were both putting big targets at their backs.

Apologies for losing it at one point, I thought with all that lynch manipulations and kill + janitor abilities town would have been totally on a way of falling down one after another, from my own point of view (you saw my role sheet) I didn't expect town roles to have the power to counter this.

I see points why scum would complain too and I mean I did even mention it in the thread but for the Big Mom Pirates it didn't help how low thread presence Red Night and Mango had and for the Beast Pirates the polar animals got themselves in the focus especially with the Flower kill (she was suspecting both of them plus Ultra, ingame reasons to kill her, as I pointed out).

Winning the Perona assist and being able to cult myself was surely a turning point that helped to keep my motivation up. Although I hoped there would have been someone I could talk to in a common chat and made secret plans with.

Mero Mero Mellow) Target any player and role block them for the cycle

(Pistol Kiss) Target 2 players and busdrive them onto one another. Works once

(Salome) Gain one base form ability of a player that has been lynched as a one shot. (Works three times ) has no effect on a lynched janitored

(Queens Stomp) You have the following one shots
-Target any player and randomly destroy one haki burst ability
- Target any Marine Hazard ability and destroy it excluding Admirals
-Redirect back the first ability that targets you in the cycle

Haki Burst Abilities

(Perfume Femur) Target any player and find out their role. If they are mafia rolecrush them

(Mezameyo) Target any player and if they have been "culted" or recruited revert them to town

(Prisoner Crossbow) Activate a burst mode ability of a player that was lynched

(Slave Arrow) Target 3 players and role block them for the cycle

Hancock role.