Mihawk culted ???

Oden cosplayer was activated to busdrive ??? And ?? Onto one another

Assign was activated to busdrive??? And ???

Marco used medical Healer on himself

Midori Boshi: Rafflesia was activated to confuse 3 players

Fish-Man Karate Ogi: Onigawara Seiken was activated to challenge ??? to r/p/s if he wins super kill them

Robi cho suplex was activated on ??? To prevent them from activating any Burst abilities this cycle

Babyji was activated to hide behind ???

Law activated room, 4 players were targeted

Sterben was activated to amp his pirate assist

Puncture Willie was activated to negate any lynch stops and lynch redirects this upcoming dayphase

Hoo in was activated to block Big Mom, Perospero from activating any Pirate assists and Burst abilities this upcoming cycle

Kaidou super faction killed Crowned Witch/Yamato/Mihawk

Cognac was activated to super kill ??? But they were hiding behind blue. Big Mom Super killed Caesar Clown/Blue

Candy wall was activated on ??? But it was redirected

Kaifu

Pistol Kiss was activated on ??? And ???

Salome on Zoro's role to get oni giri

Queen stomp to destroy ??? haki burst

Dayphase begins
was there a low post indie left to super kill?

My opinion is I don't mind role claiming or hinting but it should be as a Last resort option type of thing not the first option lol. It's like going to a movie and having the major parts spoiled, sure the movie may still be enjoyable but it takes away some of the excitement of finding out yourself which is what these games are about. Finding out who is scum amongst you either through abilities or good old thread play.

Now I probably should add more abilities that punish claims I think the Marines were supposed to be that it's just after the akainu mod kill I kinda panicked and became hesitate to use them which is why after a certain point they stopped appearing and only Admirals appeared. I didn't want to heavily affect the game, shame too because I made multiple marine/Cp-0/9 abilities which I was proud off such as Garp and Coby etc.

I have a good set up planned for my next game, I really enjoyed the hxh set up I made on fanverse, I remember it being well recieved so excited to do it again for my Bleach Game. Till then see ya there

My opinion is I don't mind role claiming or hinting but it should be as a Last resort option type of thing not the first option lol. It's like going to a movie and having the major parts spoiled, sure the movie may still be enjoyable but it takes away some of the excitement of finding out yourself which is what these games are about. Finding out who is scum amongst you either through abilities or good old thread play.

Now I probably should add more abilities that punish claims I think the Marines were supposed to be that it's just after the akainu mod kill I kinda panicked and became hesitate to use them which is why after a certain point they stopped appearing and only Admirals appeared. I didn't want to heavily affect the game, shame too because I made multiple marine/Cp-0/9 abilities which I was proud off such as Garp and Coby etc.

I have a good set up planned for my next game, I really enjoyed the hxh set up I made on fanverse, I remember it being well recieved so excited to do it again for my Bleach Game. Till then see ya there
Giving mafia or indies extra kills that work on characters which hinted / which roles are known is good solution. Or giving scum bonuses for disposing of certain roles...etc.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Either giving scum full fake roles or smth like this

[Active - Spacequake] - Kurumi can create a dimensional rupture in time and space. Spacequakes are similar to explosions, erasing everything in their range without a trace and leaving a crater behind. Their size can vary greatly, depending on the Spirit. Once per cycle, Kurumi can target anyone who role-reveals, superkilling them through immunities. If she is killed before White Queen, White Queen will inherit this ability.

Is enough I think.

game winning action sheet

Today at 11:05 AM
strawhat captain

advanced Haki to unlock Python use on Ratchet

Conqueror Haki Infusion removing Red Hawk to Gain KKG targeting Kiku

Walk Point to Gain Gecko Moriah

Use Gecko Moriah to revive Fujishuro Shanks Role

Angler Fish on:
Ariess said:
Candy Armor was activated making ??? super bulletproof/Lynch Proof for the cycle

Heat Ball on Worst

Mirage Tempo on Clowns
ah so it was you, was confused early lol on fuji revive