Shouldn't be surprising when I just submitted the action to let me win Day 1 only to get cucked by a rb and get offed. I was so furious. Esp since I wasn't even a threat before D6.
well maybe learn some patience. I waas roleblocked a lot, nami cucked me cycle2 or whatever when i sent my killshot at rat and i had to sit for 3 cycles until i could actually somehow shoot him again.

you will always get cucked you played this game on these forums for like 10 years now you should be used to it or be able to understand that youre not always going to get your way.

i assume you outed yourself as indie or something and thats why you were targeted instead of just trying to play the game as town you open yourself up as an easier target cause you out yourself, you shuld have enough skill by now to know how to just play townie regardless of alignment,

@Alwaysmind You were Jinbei after all? The night after your lynch I used the Crocus pirate assist to protect you.

With one of the haki stuff abilities (Intent sensing) I was trying to figure out sth about Reloaded (𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚂𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝚃𝚊𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚊 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚃𝚊𝚛𝚐𝚎. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝙽𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚛 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚐𝚘) but I never got a result on this, probably blocked from either my or his side.

And speaking of the cheese grater I used this ability on Ratchet:
Raimei Hakke: Target any player to role block them in the dayphase and paralyze them during the night phase.
Funny thing is I made myself bulletproof that night as well. :-p sensing that someone would off me.

Last edited:
But you were not suspecting me?
you were in my PoE but i wanted to get rid of the alliance first they were a bigger threat, too many players together to coordinate.

I also didnt really care for who was yonko cause i could omega if i was able to unlock Python.

in my main PoE you were maybe 4th or 5th down the line.

went

Blue
Rat
PG
Kiku
You

your thread play was decent so i figured at worst you were just culted tbh & i also didnt care for worst word.

well maybe learn some patience. I waas roleblocked a lot, nami cucked me cycle2 or whatever when i sent my killshot at rat and i had to sit for 3 cycles until i could actually somehow shoot him again.

you will always get cucked you played this game on these forums for like 10 years now you should be used to it or be able to understand that youre not always going to get your way.

i assume you outed yourself as indie or something and thats why you were targeted instead of just trying to play the game as town you open yourself up as an easier target cause you out yourself, you shuld have enough skill by now to know how to just play townie regardless of alignment,
I didn't. Fuji just decided to block the Buggy role over BM, BB and Kaido D1. I was gonna tank the kill from the scum team. Just couldn't because of the block as it rendered me Vanilla.

I also played absolutely pro Town D1 and I was neutral/pro Town for the first 5 cycles anyway.

game winning action sheet

Today at 11:05 AM
strawhat captain

advanced Haki to unlock Python use on Ratchet

Conqueror Haki Infusion removing Red Hawk to Gain KKG targeting Kiku

Walk Point to Gain Gecko Moriah

Use Gecko Moriah to revive Fujishuro Shanks Role

Angler Fish on:
Ariess said:
Candy Armor was activated making ??? super bulletproof/Lynch Proof for the cycle

Heat Ball on Worst

Mirage Tempo on Clowns

I didn't. Fuji just decided to block the Buggy role over BM, BB and Kaido D1. I was gonna tank the kill from the scum team. Just couldn't because of the block as it rendered me Vanilla.

I also played absolutely pro Town D1 and I was neutral/pro Town for the first 5 cycles anyway.
how was he supposed to know who was bm, bb or kaido on d1?

you get over eagar to win by the first cycle with amps and all this other nonsense that you forget you have multiple cycles to win your role even had different wincons

how was he supposed to know who was bm, bb or kaido on d1?

you get over eagar to win by the first cycle with amps and all this other nonsense that you forget you have multiple cycles to win your role even had different wincons
He could choose any of the Yonkou to RPS. His ability auto targetted Yonkou roles, he didn't need to know the player, just choose what Yonkou to block.