Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

WalnutTax

A man, my son 🌊
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
Ok, hear me out. The Big Mama will return to Elbaf and Luffy will share his chakra nika powers with her. We will then observe the permanent transformation of this hedonistic tyrant into the familiar loving grandma who can achieve the unification of all races. You are all not ready, and most importantly, you do not have a choice.

This isn't just sheer delusion; it's full-on commitment to the cause. Embrace it.

I think Logiko is a good guy honestly, he just has no gray area. In Politics or OP, etc... you either agree with him on every single detail or you're Nazi :shocked::gokulaugh::willight:
It gets even more annoying when he has to call someone a racist or a sexist or something every time he gets cornered in any argument about One Piece that have nothing to do with politics, or when he needs to compare his opinion about a pirate manga to a real world controversy to try and put his opinion on morally higher ground, like comparing Carrot haters to racists. Stuff like that just made me stop openly supporting Carrot.

I hate that I gave y'all this template to hate on my man :josad:
You've done us a great service.

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
Ok, hear me out. The Big Mama will return to Elbaf and Luffy will share his chakra nika powers with her. We will then observe the permanent transformation of this hedonistic tyrant into the familiar loving grandma who can achieve the unification of all races. You are all not ready, and most importantly, you do not have a choice.

This isn't just sheer delusion; it's full-on commitment to the cause. Embrace it.

But nah, I really hope she's back. Big Mom and Kaido's comeback is one of the developments I want to see most.