Controversial Is dating really as hard as some people say it is?

Not necessarily what I was getting at.
This has a couple of upsides and downsides. As is the case with almost everything.
Males that are almost certain to get a wife in their life feel more invested in a society. They have reason to conform to society.
Lonely males are the biggest threat to a society. And it does not matter if those are foreign lonely males who seek to conquer or native lonely males who have enough time and pent up rage to cause trouble.
Women getting agency over their romantic life
Phrasing it this way is deliberately confrontational and dividing. Women are just as miserable as men.
Acting like its only men that are negatively affected and that men only strive to take away womens liberties is not going to solve any problems.
Between being sexless or a low value cum bucket, which would you choose? I would say neither, if I can help it.

I can only advice people to really think about what they believe they actually deserve in life and why.
Why would a partner choose them over someone else?
No one deserves anything. You always need to offer something in return.
Is what you deliver really as valuable as you think it is?

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
Why would a partner choose them over someone else?
No one deserves anything. You always need to offer something in return.
Is what you deliver really as valuable as you think it is?
If one hypothetically thinks he can offer something valuable ( Idk.. maybe not abusing your partner alone is something more valuable than abusers) but denied a chance to to prove anything , he'll become involuntarily lonely.

According to your thesis, he's a threat to society for something that isn't his fault?

Yet the biggest threats to society ie people in prisons and biggest terrorists, War criminals all are sex havers and have relationships?!

Things don't add up.

he's a threat to society for something that isn't his fault?
Could be. Or it could not.
Even ugly guys find chicks so it is really hard to blame loneliness on anyone else than the individual.
It may be involuntarily, but rarely without being responsible for it.

Yet the biggest threats to society
Neither are threats to society. If prisoners become too troublesome there are always ways to deal with it.
If terrorirst organizations grow large enough to become a threat it is more appropriate to call them armies.

Frustrated young men are what can really fuck your country up.
In the past we send them off to war to get rid of them. Today we distract them with movies and XBoxes or something.

F

Foul Legacy

One day I will own my parent's house alongside a few 100ks of money and I will be all alone with it.
I will die alone with no wife and kids and I will have to donate everything I own...
All the generations of tax frauds to build generational wealth and bro will donate it.
:lawsigh:
Nika inspired behavior, stop reading nika piece now

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
Even ugly guys find chicks
Extreme example.

Most of those guys are celebs/ rich and other just got extreme luck

It may be involuntarily, but rarely without being responsible for it.
Your not responsible for your *bad* genetics

Neither are threats to society. If prisoners become too troublesome there are always ways to deal with it.
If terrorirst organizations grow large enough to become a threat it is more appropriate to call them armies.

Frustrated young men are what can really fuck your country up.
In the past we send them off to war to get rid of them. Today we distract them with movies and XBoxes or something.
Lmfao your logic make no sense.

How can a Prisoners in relationships that commit violent crimes or a charismatic terrorists in relationships that have the ability to summon hordes of humans that can destabilize a functioning state is less dangerous to lonely young mens who's capacity of violence is very low and ragtag-y?

In the West, they Either into massive consumerism and died from overdose

In third world, they join terror orgs and dies like roaches

What's your solution then?

Return to Feudalism where Kings and his Generals took all the women's and form harems while letting poor lonely pheasants die in wars?

The Real Question is why a lonely young male with Low desirability in dating market is so disposable for you?

Last edited:

Rej

This forum is retarded.
People who are all looks and have a terrible personality will never have a happy relationship.
Atleast they have relationships, happy or not doesn't matter. They shoot a goal in some bih and that's it. Other people don't even have the privilige to chose whether they have a happy or unhappy relationship, because they simply can't have relationships.

First of all, dating is hard especially finding someone you’re compatible with. Dating in the western world is even harder because of expectations and the culture. The US values individualism and place less importance with familial ties compared to a lot of countries in Asia. Very materialistic standards, and people are treated as replaceable for the most part.

This only exists in countries where the "terrorists" get outside funding and are propped up by an outside force. I does not work any other way with a few rare exceptions.
And at that point the term "terrorist" is not appropriate anymore. That is an army.
capacity of violence is very low and ragtag-y?
It is only rag-tagy because there is a very high effort to suppress them. No country wants lonely and bitter young men to get together and form death squads on their streets. Even so it sometimes still happens.
You only need 1% of the population to overthrow the government. Governments work day and night to keep those 1% from banding together efficiently.
is so disposable for you?
Not to me. They have been since forever. In the past there were ways to dispose of them before they caused trouble.
I value every human life equally and wish happiness to everyone.
Return to Feudalism where Kings and his Generals took all the women's and form harems while letting poor lonely pheasants die in wars?
That is the other side of the spectrum which I decidedly not support.
In my opinion it would be better to give incentive to form faithful relationships (much of it would need to come from cultural pressure as has been the case in the past) and to teach humility so people do not end up with retardedly high standards.

Every guy has a chance as long as they are not toxic.
Nope
Post automatically merged:

Really should have made a poll of "who is in a relationship RIGHT NOW" to see how sexually miserable we all are but instead we got 6 pages of half-assed analysis. I WANT STATISTICS !
I want 😫 a wifey
Post automatically merged:

One day I will own my parent's house alongside a few 100ks of money and I will be all alone with it.
I will die alone with no wife and kids and I will have to donate everything I own...
Same bro