Controversial Is dating really as hard as some people say it is?

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
β€Ž
In my opinion it would be better to give incentive to form faithful relationships (much of it would need to come from cultural pressure as has been the case in the past) and to teach humility so people do not end up with retardedly high standards.
See women control sexual access.

People in the past get married for survival necessity, and it was a decision made up by mostly elders member of the family.
So the cultural pressure come from that aspect

It wasn't pure attraction between couples per see

Now , Marriage is Optional.

Women have better rights, educated (feminism)and able to make money so they become a lot more picky and value looks OVER anything else.

Add to the Mid women who get daily validation from army of simps in social media, her ego and self worth is massively inflated.

She see no incentive *settling* with mid guys, she rather be lonely and have occasional flings with Chads thanks to dating apps

The mentality is that * All Men will hurt you, atleast pick the Hot ones*

It's a losing battle and it's so over for a lot of guys

See women control sexual access.

People in the past get married for survival necessity, and it was a decision made up by mostly elders member of the family.
So the cultural pressure come from that aspect

It wasn't pure attraction between couples per see

Now , Marriage is Optional.

Women have better rights, educated (feminism)and able to make money so they become a lot more picky and value looks OVER anything else.

Add to the Mid women who get daily validation from army of simps in social media, her ego and self worth is massively inflated.

She see no incentive *settling* with mid guys, she rather be lonely and have occasional flings with Chads thanks to dating apps

The mentality is that * All Men will hurt you, atleast pick the Hot ones*

It's a losing battle and it's so over for a lot of guys
Man, why you dooming? Most people talking like this aren't even satisfied with the "mid girls". I think everyone's expectations are off-kilter, tbh.

Yes true. Everyone has a chance. EVERYONE.

Really should have made a poll of "who is in a relationship RIGHT NOW" to see how sexually miserable we all are but instead we got 6 pages of half-assed analysis. I WANT STATISTICS !
I'm not, have single for 14 years.

And yet here I am, telling you that EVERYONE has a chance as long as :
- They want to
- They are a good person

Being in a relationship is not really that hard. The hard part is finding someone and some things that you can love in the other person.

Toxic people are in relationship all the time
Yeah, for some part, the others are single or never settle.

Getting a SO was never how much a better human you are rather it's how much *sexually" attractive you are
Not at all. What counts is how much you love and take care of yourself.

If you are incapable of loving yourself, you will NEVER find someone that can love you.

So do that first.

You're really using this sort of stuff to show what's a good relationship? Ask happily married, long-term couples, it's easier. :P
Long term Married people are not necessarily happy or sain with each others mate. The example here is a case of VERY BAD way to look at relationships. A way to look at relationship that highly influenced me when I was young. So its important to explain to people why its toxic for you and for others.

Yes mate. Everyone. But you have to go for it and be someone lovable.

Fuck me then cuz those chances aren't there for me somehow
Then you might wanna change your environment, go somewhere else, meet new people

I mean, just take me... a "toxic" person in Logiko's eyes... happily married and been with the Mrs. for 11 years lmao.
Well, there are cases were someone toxic will be loved, love is not an exact science. But in general, if you are not toxic and lova
so they become a lot more picky and value looks OVER anything else.
And here come the toxic outlook on relationship. If you start to look for relationship with the mindset that women are picky are only looking for look, you are being sexist and it will REALLY NOT help you to get someone mate.

Start to look at women with respect to start.

- They want to
- They are a good person
Nice contradiction. But yeh most people can. There are definitely lots of people who get the ick at a variety of characteristics though. Some who can be more detrimental than others

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
β€Ž
Yes true. Everyone has a chance. EVERYONE
Yes even if that chance require you going through humiliation ritual

- They want to
- They are a good person

Being in a relationship is not really that hard. The hard part is finding someone and some things that you can love in the other person
So much Cope LMFAO.

You have been Single for 14 YEARS yet you convince yourself Dating is easy.

DFKM

Well, there are cases were someone toxic will be loved, love is not an exact science.
It's why there is hope for you, my guy. :endthis:
Post automatically merged:

I'd marry even a fatty as long as she's rich and come from prominent family

So that I can networking my way to the top
My guy has such high demands. A rich girl or a top 10 when he's mid.

I think my expectations is reasonable tbh

Not 6'5 tall with 6 figures income
I aint 6'5 and my income isn't too brilliant. Enough to support my family on my income alone, but not six figures.

The important thing is confidence, my guy. And being reliable, a lot of the time. The only ones who demand 6'5 and a massive income are insta girls and only fans models.

Ordinary women are attracted to ordinary men.

Granted, my girl is far from ordinary. I'm just a lucky bastard who got with her when we were just leaving our teens.

Last edited:
Bro you need to get back in the game. Are you heterosexual, homosexual, or bi? Or something else?
No, I simply have a "psychic condition" and in the current state of it, I don't want to be a burden for anyone.

Yes even if that chance require you going through humiliation ritual
Why would dating be an humiliation ?

You have been Single for 14 YEARS yet you convince yourself Dating is easy.
Because it is. Dating is not the problem, the problem is finding someone you match with.

It's why there is hope for you, my guy.
I'm not feeling hopeless don't worry.

Why would dating be an humiliation ?
Because it is. Dating is not the problem, the problem is finding someone you match with.
I think I can answer some of his questions. I've read into the incel community, and his words are reminiscent of things on 4chan. The humiliation ritual is basically putting your heart out there, doing everything and still being rejected and treated like dirt. It happens to some men.

Unfortunately, it is kind of true that the dating market favours women. Be that as it may, a reliable guy can charm women just fine. Just have good hygiene, actually care about what she's saying (if it's actually interesting, nothing is worse than faux interest), and show that you can be there when it counts. Confidence goes a long way.

Unfortunately, most of the above, especially the latter, is something individuals within incel communities tend to lack. Not mocking them, honestly, it's a sad lot they have.

So this thread is back? For a moment I thought it was a new one.

Some of you are hilarious, specially @Logiko, as usual.

I'd give advice for those struggling but I think I already did so a while ago on this thread. Either way, sincere good luck with your endeavours, whatever they might be.

No advice for @Okamakama, man's already winning.