House of the Dragon

Season I Favourite Characters?

• Total voters
The episode was pretty great until the
Twin fight
They just died without achieving much
That's basically their fate in the book as well, just that Twin1 never even made it near Rhaenyra. One account of thw story says they fought a bittersweet fight doing their duty to their respective monarch, while the other says they cursed each other and fought bitterly. Either way both died

So i didn't like it
Good for you.

Ever heard of when in war attempts are made to kill a leader of the enemy faction and it fails?

This
Post automatically merged:

That's basically their fate in the book as well, just that Twin1 never even made it near Rhaenyra. One account of thw story says they fought a bittersweet fight doing their duty to their respective monarch, while the other says they cursed each other and fought bitterly. Either way both died
It is also a chivalric legend that many characters know and mention, such as Bran and Sansa.

Olenna in the book has two twin bodyguards who are named Erryk and Arryk, in homage to the two knights.

Please.

However I think you are not very familiar with Martin's writing style.
Dude, the attempt is anticlimactic because it happens right after the assassination of the kid at the end of episode 1. Also for some reason Daemon’s lady see it happening and tells her guard to wait but does nothing about it.

Errr

When It should be happened ?
It’s not about when but how. The guy just simply walked in there and got killed by his bro. Only thing I kind of enjoyed is when the good one yells « brother !!! ».

Not only Daemon’s lady saw him coming. But the fact that they died miserably so soon even before the war started goes to show how pointless was the whole plot line. Also the whole episode sets up this assassination attempt that we all know will fail but the fail could have been better to enjoy. Same for the failed assassination at end of episode one, we all expected it but personally I wasn’t expecting them to cut the throat of another child that isn’t remotely blind lmao.

It’s not about when but how. The guy just simply walked in there and got killed by his bro. Only thing I kind of enjoyed is when the good one yells « brother !!! ».

Not only Daemon’s lady saw him coming. But the fact that they died miserably so soon even before the war started goes to show how pointless was the whole plot line. Also the whole episode sets up this assassination attempt that we all know will fail but the fail could have been better to enjoy. Same for the failed assassination at end of episode one, we all expected it but personally I wasn’t expecting them to cut the throat of another child that isn’t remotely blind lmao.
It’s called foreshadowing dude.

In the book he doesn't make it to her chambers at all, or even lays eyes on her.
Imo, to truly drive home how stupid the plan was, they should have had the brothers meet while the one from Dragonstone was making rounds of the castle walkway at night:
It gives them nice scenery to fight in
Less bystanders
The drama is better because basically nobody is there to witness how the Targ feud turned brother against brother (a small scale version of what will happen to the realm once the ball gets rolling on the war affair)

Um...what...was he supposed to do?

Not only Daemon’s lady saw him coming. But the fact that they died miserably so soon even before the war started goes to show how pointless was the whole plot line. Also the whole episode sets up this assassination attempt that we all know will fail but the fail could have been better to enjoy.
You don't...have to set anything. It's a plan that didn't come to fruition, the end of it.

There...doesn't have to be a meaning behind it.

It’s called foreshadowing dude.
What do you expect from people who find that godless abortion in One Piece LA beautiful?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
The new season is a letdown for me.

The Greens are increasingly looking like a bunch of clowns, even Aemond. It was so cringe to watch when Aegon removed Otto as the Hand and gave it to Criston Cole...

Daemon is the only interesting thing so far, his temperament and portrayal as a fiercely loyal yet "uncontrollable dragon" is nice and true to the books.
Though i dislike how they are talking about Daemon yearning for the throne himself still, which is kinda dumb since he never wanted it atp.

The new season is a letdown for me.

The Greens are increasingly looking like a bunch of clowns, even Aemond. It was so cringe to watch when Aegon removed Otto as the Hand and gave it to Criston Cole...

Daemon is the only interesting thing so far, his temperament and portrayal as a fiercely loyal yet "uncontrollable dragon" is nice and true to the books.
Though i dislike how they are talking about Daemon yearning for the throne himself still, which is kinda dumb since he never wanted it atp.
I think it has become predictable.