Character Discussion Is Vegapunk a fraud\ evil?

Creates clones out of Lunarians which Celestials and WG have hunted to near extinction.
Could have saved Kumas mind using his massive IQ ,considering he gave the pacifista to Bonney without Mars realizing I'm sure he could have saved Kumas mind to a floppy disk.
Choose the WG cause of money.
Keeps having this weird dialogue trying to convince the people that the WG and Gorosei aren't all bad despite them defending the Celestial Dragons and their disgusting habits like slavery.
His broadcast should have had one or two major reveals, instead it's been a waste of panel space
Fraud behavior in my opinion

Creates clones out of Lunarians which Celestials and WG have hunted to near extinction.
Could have saved Kumas mind using his massive IQ ,considering he gave the pacifista to Bonney without Mars realizing I'm sure he could have saved Kumas mind to a floppy disk.
Choose the WG cause of money.
Keeps having this weird dialogue trying to convince the people that the WG and Gorosei aren't all bad despite them defending the Celestial Dragons and their disgusting habits like slavery.
His broadcast should have had one or two major reveals, instead it's been a waste of panel space
Fraud behavior in my opinion
I wish he was evil instead of being an ally, but he is a fraud. He was not worth the 10-15 year wait for his reveal nothing Oda has hidden for that long is ever worth the wait

This is what I think happened.

What Oda thought he was doing:
Let's make VP naive and have an unclear moral compass in order to plant the idea that "sometimes too much freedom is a bad thing" as the audience realizes that Gear 5 is actually kind of scary.

What he actually did:
Paint VP as a wacky, rAnDOm, hyperactive scientist who will do anything for money. Oh and his head is a ballsack.

vegapunk is meant to be a good, he wanted to create limitless energy to put an end to war, created pacifista to fight against "evil" and betrayed the promise with saturn to give bonney authority. Its just odas writing. Its like how garp and roger are meant to be good guys despite saving the celestials
him shafting Dragon for money disproves that, sure he is kind but its a stretch to call him good. Its likely why he made to Satellites to in order to keep his morality in a somewhat neutral state.